VN - Ren'Py - Croft Adventures [v0.6.5a] [PixDES]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JackFateRipperNight

Man is this boring. Like you're playing Lara Croft. A Tomb Raider. You raid Tombs, shoot guns, go on big adventures. What does this game offer? Generic basic bitch kit in the office, with the occasional lewd dream. Like I want to shoot thugs, not turn a bust in the local office she works in left or right and then find a mystical treasure that is a hole drilled through a toilet stall.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

Going into this as a huge fan of the Tomb Raider series I was a bit skeptical as to what I would find. I went in expecting it to be simply another fap troll feast. But, holy shit, did the writers nail it with this one.

The writing captures the voice and demiurge of Lara well, Lara based on the 2013 reboot trilogy. Though it may be relatively short the story truly feels like an adventure Lara would go on and how she might go about it. Simply with, unbeknownst to her, the mysterious object is slowly corrupting her as she allows to be corrupted.

I have an idea where this story may lead and how far it might go but I hope the developers take their sweet sweet time and give us something wonderful, long, and well made.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

malikshabazz

Rating as an early release/demo (so no knocks for limited content)

A short more or less demo with not much in the way of content. So why the five stars? Because it looks like they're using the Wildeer Studios Blender model for Lara Croft, which is one of the hottest models in existence. Give this game a short whirl now, then come back once there's more content. The Lara model is so damn hot, it's worth multiple visits.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hypor

v0.3a
    TL DR - 100% should be bookmarked and an eye kept on it. Not really worth the play through currently as its a short enough demo, but it will be hard to find another game as visually pleasing.

Personally i do not like the game.
    I think it gives everything away too fast. I give it 5 stars just for the renders alone & the writing looks pretty solid.
    I hope other devs that use Daz take notes. What is done with the lighting really is the stand out point of this game. Most realistic genitals you will find in any game. Should be the gold standard.

My only problem with this game is there is no build up. You see everything straight away everyones naked or practically naked. But i know some people love that so cant hate on it too much. No penetration as far as this version, so far we get two alone (getting dressed/bathing) scenes, a blowjob scene & one lesbian ( checking woman out) scene .

*edit - adding details to scenes & forgotten scene
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dodzh

Great graphics
    Great Animations
    Great UI
    entertaining kinky story
    stunning models and details
    looks great all around

im supposed to write 200 characters about this game, but how much can you add, this is one of the best VN in a while here
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Lobbly

The renders and animations look amazing and the writing is very sensual. I like it. Right now the game is very short and the decisions barely have an impact on what happens. Am looking forward to see what comes next. Good job, developer!