4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
Not saying yes or no at this point - but just out of personal curiosity:
What would you like to see then? I am asking as I can't imagine a pregnant woman (where it is clearly visible that she is with child) climbing down a crypt to explore an old ruin or something like that. So the exploring/adventure/fighting part would end at this point for her.

But then what? What would keep you interested then? ;)
Yeah it would be still interesting the part of her getting knocked up would be her getting into some trouble on her adventures were she get beat by a monster like orcs or goblins etc and becoming a breeding slave or chief orc or goblin bride show her preggo and nursing her monster baby with and gets knocked up or by a native tribe that captures her in the jungle on her way to ruins and made into slave or married off to the chief of the tribe gets pregnant by him and have her in a skimpy tribial outfit breastfeeding standing with her new master and husband all would be bad endings

Reactions: blaqkthespian

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Not saying yes or no at this point - but just out of personal curiosity:
What would you like to see then? I am asking as I can't imagine a pregnant woman (where it is clearly visible that she is with child) climbing down a crypt to explore an old ruin or something like that. So the exploring/adventure/fighting part would end at this point for her.

But then what? What would keep you interested then? ;)
As you said, pregnancy in the middle of the game wouldn't work unless it is a part of LC's corruption dreams or a bad end.
Might also work if the pregnancy has an accelerated gestation period for some in-game reason or it could even be egg pregnancy from some tentacle monster.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
As you said, pregnancy in the middle of the game wouldn't work unless it is a part of LC's corruption dreams or a bad end.
Might also work if the pregnancy has an accelerated gestation period for some in-game reason or it could even be egg pregnancy from some tentacle monster.
Interesting thought - thanks for the feedback. :devilish:

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
p
pregnancy part of ritual near the end to bring the dark being to living world or something or last step of lara prove her love or loyalty to him that will be great .... or just an ending that she turn into whore and get preg after many gangbans by black dudes .... or simple love ending

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
pregnancy part of ritual near the end to bring the dark being to living world or something or last step of lara prove her love or loyalty to him that will be great .... or just an ending that she turn into whore and get preg after many gangbans by black dudes .... or simple love ending
Interesting thought - thanks for the feedback. :devilish:
Ending the game by turning Lara into a whore and being pregnant is just too cliche.

The first idea is better - corrupt Lara through her dreams to an extent where she willingly agrees to get pregnant to bring the demon into the living world. And they could hopefully do two routes - one is love route, where she willingly agrees and second, is a reluctant route, where she needs to be collared and dominated.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Ending the game by turning Lara into a whore and being pregnant is just too cliche.

The first idea is better - corrupt Lara through her dreams to an extent where she willingly agrees to get pregnant to bring the demon into the living world. And they could hopefully do two routes - one is love route, where she willingly agrees and second, is a reluctant route, where she needs to be collared and dominated.
Not everybody is into pregnancy, people into pregnancy would be a small number of players of this game, for most players it's about Lara Croft and the fantasies everyone that loves Tomb Raider has about Lara Croft, putting her in situations where she becomes naked, having lesbian sex / straight sex / demon sex / tentacle sex / dominated, a vast majority of players are playing of the lure of Lara Croft, they grew up with fantasies about Lara, it's why we all adore her in the first place, she is strong feisty personality, independent and Lara is not a person by the lure of Lara Croft that would get pregnant

Pregnancy would only work as an end game option for a path that the player that wants pregnancy

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Not everybody is into pregnancy, people into pregnancy would be a small number of players of this game, for most players it's about Lara Croft and the fantasies everyone that loves Tomb Raider has about Lara Croft, putting her in situations where she becomes naked, having lesbian sex / straight sex / demon sex / tentacle sex / dominated, a vast majority of players are playing of the lure of Lara Croft, they grew up with fantasies about Lara, it's why we all adore her in the first place, she is strong feisty personality, independent and Lara is not a person by the lure of Lara Croft that would get pregnant

Pregnancy would only work as an end game option for a path that the player that wants pregnancy
Pregnancy is still a fetish just like those other fetishes you listed. You are right that her personality is a huge part of the fantasy for gamers and that's why I don't agree with a Lara whose story has to end with a pregnancy and being trapped. I'm sure I'll be in a minority even among those who want pregnancy but I prefer one that doesn't affect her free spirited adventurous personality in a big way. That's why I suggested it as a part of her corruption dreams or as a result of her demon/ monster sex, both of which while adding scenes, would only have a negligible effect on her overall story.

Reactions: SexyShelly

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
All interesting points :cool:

I agree that an ending like "Lara the pregnant and captured breeding whore" would be a bit cliché as this seems to be a rather often used outcome for some games. Not going into statistics how many players/supporters would prefer a pregnancy route as for me this is just another kink that we can or cannot cater for depending whether it fits or not.

As some of you said it would either need to be a rather contained piece of content so it does not interfere with the bigger story, or an endgame option firmly based on player choice. For me a discussion as this is very interesting (and helpful) as I have the "ending draft" here in front of me. :devilish:
No, not telling, but I can safely say we will be aiming for multiple endings that take your choices into account - challeging task but more fun and rewarding if you do it that way. For us as well for the players.

And don't expect all endings to be "happy endings"... well... that may also depend on your definition. :devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jesus...said in a different thread and now here...the Pregnancy crowd are becoming as rabid and annoying as the NTR and no Lesbian crowd these days....

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Jesus...said in a different thread and now here...the Pregnancy crowd are becoming as rabid and annoying as the NTR and no Lesbian crowd these days....
Take it easy, I actually asked for more feedback as I wanted to understand that particular kink request a bit better. ;)

I will not build anything into the story that doesn't fit the overall plan, nor will we cater for one single specific crowd - regardless how big that is. We are looking to add a variety of interests/kinks into the game and we'll aim to make them avoidable for those who don't like a particular thing.

But I found it interesting from a story perspective to ask what the"pregnancy fans" would expect once she actually would be pregnant (see my initial post). Doesn't mean we change our development plan for our game... but also doesn't mean that we rule out a certain kink.

Forgot to add: Maviarab Happy to hear your interests as well of course.

Reactions: Lillen B.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Take it easy, I actually asked for more feedback as I wanted to understand that particular kink request a bit better. ;)

I will not build anything into the story that doesn't fit the overall plan, nor will we cater for one single specific crowd - regardless how big that is. We are looking to add a variety of interests/kinks into the game and we'll aim to make them avoidable for those who don't like a particular thing.

But I found it interesting from a story perspective to ask what the"pregnancy fans" would expect once she actually would be pregnant (see my initial post). Doesn't mean we change our development plan for our game... but also doesn't mean that we rule out a certain kink.

Forgot to add: Maviarab Happy to hear your interests as well of course.
It was meant more as a commentary of every damn thread now is full of

Is there pregnancy? Why not? I want it!
Why NTR?....don't like NTR! MOAR NTR!
Why forced Lesbian?

Honestly...it gets fucking old lol. That is all I meant.

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
It was meant more as a commentary of every damn thread now is full of

Is there pregnancy? Why not? I want it!
Why NTR?....don't like NTR! MOAR NTR!
Why forced Lesbian?

Honestly...it gets fucking old lol. That is all I meant.
I know what you mean...
Tentacles, we need more tentacles...
She needs to become a BBC breeding slut, etc. ..
Why is there a black guy in there...

Goes the same route - some fans (or not) of specific kinks are just more vocal than others.

I take and discuss any construtive feedback anytime and try to be open to anything - but we will continue to follow our overall vision for the game.
;)

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hello guys, we are looking for a 3D artist to add to the team in our game, if anyone is interested you can contact me.

Basic requirement, knowing how to blend. We will put it to the test to see if it can adapt to the style that is being used in the game

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes