Collection Video Croove Collection [2024-03-27] [Croove]

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Since so many poeple have asked for the archive password, I am just gonna state it clear:
Before OP updates the missing videos in the main thread, it's probably better to just keep archive to one person who can upload them and make backups as the password could easily change(if croove ever wish to). It's easier to update on one person than lots of others.
However I may share it after the OP is updated so you can see how long the password can last, because I have seen people going around spreading the password and then got the archive down/reported, so even if I do share it please keep it to yourself.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Since so many poeple have asked for the archive password, I am just gonna state it clear:
Before OP updates the missing videos in the main thread, it's probably better to just keep archive to one person who can upload them and make backups as the password could easily change(if croove ever wish to). It's easier to update on one person than lots of others.
However I may share it after the OP is updated so you can see how long the password can last, because I have seen people going around spreading the password and then got the archive down/reported, so even if I do share it please keep it to yourself.
Just ignore those morons.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Croove that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if it has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2023-10-19:
The entire folder is ~4 GB.
I have one lossless version .
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Holy shit the Wakamo animation is incredible.
I really liked Croove's remix of the music
Edit: Someone uploaded it to .

Last edited:
Reactions: V-Kun and JoThZ01T

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
what software was used to make the wakamo animation? blender? shit is so good

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
what software was used to make the wakamo animation? blender? shit is so good
From what I can tell, it's definitely blender. I myself am playing around with it, doing fine with majority of the bits but absolutely struggling with physics, I don't know how people actually getting the hair physics to work so well with the body mesh.

Nvm, I just rechecked the wakamo video, there's some slightly clipping through of hair (barely noticeable) but most of the time hair stayed fairly stationary/out of the view, maybe I should try the same approach:confused: