3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
Absolutely wonderful. Love this one very much. The boys are cute, the setting is really neat, I thoroughly enjoyed it. And unlike the extreme majority of games that involve traps, you're both the giving AND receiving end.

I can't begin to tell you how stupidly rare it is to find a game themed around traps where you're on the receiving end. It's a moral wrong that needs righting.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Absolutely wonderful. Love this one very much. The boys are cute, the setting is really neat, I thoroughly enjoyed it. And unlike the extreme majority of games that involve traps, you're both the giving AND receiving end.

I can't begin to tell you how stupidly rare it is to find a game themed around traps where you're on the receiving end. It's a moral wrong that needs righting.
I agree, it's so damn rare to see the mc being on the receiving end. I mean, how can you not want to suck some cute trap dick? blasphemous.

Reactions: Cendarn

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
It kinda feels like it lacks a true ending route since all the other routes kinda end on mc turning his back on first guy, meanwhile the third one hates the scientist because the shit engineer did, so yeah other routes kinda build up on you making your choosing partner to make things right but never deliver

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes