4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
banner.png

Overview:
Embark on an exciting journey through the 9 Realms of Qi cultivation in this visual novel. Suddenly transported into this mystical world alongside your friends, you find refuge and purpose within a Sect. Here, you form connections with a variety of girls, gradually gathering your own harem. But your adventure is far from over as you explore the realms, adding even more girls to your harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: DuskDuck - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Old version Unreal (v0.1.0)

HS2_2024-02-28-14-15-35-477.png after this.png dyna cast spell 2.png liana naked.png qi test 7.png chamber_zoom_2.png heavenly bamboo peak view.jpg liana huh.png mc fall through.png M106Li.png OBAxw1.png run away from me.png why gave me that look.png take this.jpg astrid atk 3.png it inside me.png cant wait too.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
DuskDuck the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.
please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Unreal Engine... That's a very interesting engine to use for making a visual novel, but it might be better to use the Ren'Py engine instead.

The characters designs is really nice and the game looks great so far, Nice first release!

Edit: Now it's Ren'Py :cool:

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Might be the first VN I've seen made in Unreal, and it's a cultivation fantasy on top of that. My interest is definitely piqued. Here's hoping this hits.

Reactions: zeldagamernl

ASHiK86

Jan 12, 2023
View attachment 3396340

Overview:
Thrown into a universe of Qi Cultivation, you and your friends discover 9 Realms, each ruled by a major race. As you embark on your cultivation journey, uncovering the mystery of your parents' disappearance, you gradually gather a harem around you. But in a world where strength through Qi cultivation reigns supreme, do you possess what it takes to protect your girls?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: DuskDuck - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hey dev,
Port this on android

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I have years of experience with C++ and Unreal, so instead of wasting time learning Python for Ren'Py, I think this is better.
It's smart to use an engine you're good at and more experience in it for making a game, but choosing Ren'Py for VN can help you reach more players.
Learning Ren'Py and using it for your game could make it more profitable and bring many advantages for this game and any others you may plan to make in the future.

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
It's smart to use an engine you're good at and more experience in it for making a game, but choosing Ren'Py for VN can help you reach more players.
Learning Ren'Py and using it for your game could make it more profitable and bring many advantages for this game and any others you may plan to make in the future.
thanks for the advice , i will definitely take it into consideration. Maybe for future project, i will try out Ren'py. But for this one, switching engine would be a huge pain, so i will choose to sticking with UE.

Dec 7, 2018
Not a fan of NTR myself. So don't worry!
Phew~ That's good to know, I'll give this one a shot then at some point in the future. By the way, the models look nice, good taste.

Edit : Oh, and feel free to go heavy on the Maledom, hell....throw in some BDSM / Humiliation and I'm definitely in. :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes