4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
I've seen a lot of feedback regarding the lesbian tag.Just to be clear for everyone, the girls in my game are not in love with other girls. The lesbian interactions are just playful moments. They will only have feelings for the main character.
So personally I don't really have issues with harem members fooling around together as long as the MC is aware of it and he always takes priority, that being said the fact the first "sex scene" in the game is two girls fooling around together isn't A good start since this is A harem game at the very least the first sex scene in the game should involve the MC and A girl fingering the other one is A bit more then simply being "playful". Despite all of that the setting seems interesting as long as the MC doesn't wind up being the typical weak protagonist it should be fun. The English could use some work, but it's legible at least, all in all as long the MC is the one getting at least 90% of the action in this game then I don't mind the occasional lesbian scene as long as it's not cucky.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I might be old fashioned or wrong but wasn't divide between:

Netorare - someone steals from you
Netorase - you steal from someone else (like someone wife)

Netorare on other hand divided into 3 types A, B and C.
A - full consent (heroine finds someone else)
B - no initial consent but gradually there is consent (heroine is blackmailed raped etc. but she later likes it)
C - no consent at all like rape. (heroine doesn't want it and never changes her mind, like rape, blackmail ,kidnapping etc.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I've seen a lot of feedback regarding the lesbian tag.Just to be clear for everyone, the girls in my game are not in love with other girls. The lesbian interactions are just playful moments. They will only have feelings for the main character.
I have to be honest breast groping I can kind of see as playful but straight up fingering someone is going beyond playful imo.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I'm looking forward to playing this, but I'll wait for a version that is a little bit more polished.

I gave it a try just now, but feel like I might get an unfair impression of the game on account of what I assume to be a lack of proofreading and some features that are intended to be in the game, but aren't in there yet (like music and sound).

The few renders I've seen at the start of the game were really nice though, so I'm looking forward to trying out the game properly in the future, hopefully soon!

Demon Lord Spudbat

Formerly 'spudbat'
Feb 26, 2022
anyone know if the dev has released an estimate of how long each update will take to create?

i kinda want the dev to never sleep and release an update everyday coz what i played so far i like and i like the whole cultivation theme and i can see my self replaying this again and again before next update

666billy666

Oct 9, 2021
121 new images added
I just tried this and I am loving it!

Besides the mentioned comments about the typos, I sometimes found you and Yua a bit too smiliar in the conversations, so I sometimes misread who was saying what...maybe put in the MC's name instead of you?

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Yeah, as it turns out, you can't avoid/skip anything. Everything is forced. There is even an almost lesbian rape scene. Some demon girl (?) captures a human girl and strips her naked and gets ready to rape her, before the MC gets involved and stops her (or runs away. It's a choice to intervene or run away. Same outcome either way.)

Sucks, as that is one of my biggest pet peeves. Not a fan of forced stuff. Oh well. Seemed interesting enough before all that. Translation could use a little work, but wasn't too bad. Either way, best of luck with your game, dev, and thanks regardless. :)
1711573408550.png

thank you for this.

Gilber_bestram@176

Oct 23, 2022
Hi Dev. First of all, it's great that you listened to us and change your visual novel to ren'py. Second, I really like your game and think it has potential. About the lesbian stuff that people talked about, while I still think you should make the visual the way you like, I somewhat think that you want to add hot scene in the first release, that's why i feel the 2 first scenes are forced. If it's truth, then I will tell you that don't rush, a good premises will keep the player stay and wait for more. You can also promote your work on other forum, to attract more player, and I recommend Adult Visual Reddit. Anyway, good luck to you and hope your visual novel get more pay player

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
NTR fully depends on the point of view. One scenario can be Netorare, Netorase, and Netori but will get a different classification depending on the POV. For example:

A simplified scenario: Loser husband, wife, Big dick neighbor

POV 1: Netorare: Loser husband

He sees that he can't satisfy his wife, but she still loves him. His neighbor comes over for a drink, he falls asleep, but wakes up and hears moaning in the bedroom, sees wife and neighbor fucking and jerks off, bla bla you can fill in the blanks.

POV 2 Netorase: The Wife

She loves her small dick husband, but she has a problem, her childhood ex who she gave her virginity to became her neighbor. One night he kept flirting with her but her husband didn't notice. He groped her and said, how about we tell him who you lost your virginity to? Okay, just this one time, then. When he fucked me, i couldn't help but notice he so much bigger bla bla you can fill in the blanks.

POV 3 Netori: The Big dick Neighbor

My childhood friend was married before i knew it with some loser. She didn't tell him we were lovers and now that i'm finally her neighbor, i will steal her back, i know all her sweet spots after all hehehe bla bla you can fill in the blanks

Cuckholding and cheating is part of NTR but the difference is that they focus on the painful loss of a loved one. When a husband loses the wife, the wife loses the husband, and the 'stealer' is the second choice, sometimes he loses the wife too, just wins her body but can't win her heart or something like that. But Netori is the most loved because the MC gets the girl in most cases, and Netorare is the most 'painfull' because it focuses on the loser MC.
Uh, no.
Netorase is willingness from the POV character having their S/O stolen from them (more like borrowed, given the willingness)

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
That's because the aesthetic used for Idriel in Eternum is borrowed from significantly older sources than Caribdis' imagination (which is normal! I am not criticizing Caribdis at all, this is how one uses recognizable aesthetic tropes to convey certain narrative and subtextual traits). This game just takes inspiration from those same older sources.

Other examples of similar aesthetics (the blindfolded or masked woman) off the top of my head: Auge in Stray Incubus, Enna and Deaconess Volmer in Children Covenant of Morn, and so on.

Whenever there's something popular that uses a less-common trope (whether aesthetic or narrative), people start thinking anything else that uses that trope is derivative of that popular source because they are unaware of the older tropes the popular thing is referencing. I've seen it time and time again.
“There is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible. We simply take a lot of old ideas and put them into a sort of mental kaleidoscope. We give them a turn and they make new and curious combinations. We keep on turning and making new combinations indefinitely; but they are the same old pieces of colored glass that have been in use through all the ages.”
―Mark Twain

• Angry
Reactions: Hollowedzs
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes