Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Do you think there will be a way to ignore certain fetishes in the future? Either in game or under
preferences, for example?

Just curious. (Sounds like a lot of extra work to me, but still curious.)

Muscle Girls sounds pretty interesting as that hasn't been too common in the games
I've played/tried. Not even sure I can think of one at the moment....other than superpowers

Thanks,
Cheers

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Do you think there will be a way to ignore certain fetishes in the future? Either in game or under
preferences, for example?

Just curious. (Sounds like a lot of extra work to me, but still curious.)

Muscle Girls sounds pretty interesting as that hasn't been too common in the games
I've played/tried. Not even sure I can think of one at the moment....other than superpowers

Thanks,
Cheers
The idea is that you can change the characters at your own pace and taste, so you don't have to turn them into mindless, sex crazed bimbos if you don't like that. You can just, if want to keep it vanilla, just increase your relationship with them until they become your girlfriend and leave it like that

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
The pronouns in this are confusing the fuck outta me. A lot of the characters that have the appearance of being a woman or at least feminine are being referred to as "he" and I'm not sure if that's a language issue or an intentional choice by the devs. I'm not very far into the game, so I don't know if this is addressed in the narrative, but I wouldn't mind getting an answer early even if that's the case.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The pronouns in this are confusing the fuck outta me. A lot of the characters that have the appearance of being a woman or at least feminine are being referred to as "he" and I'm not sure if that's a language issue or an intentional choice by the devs. I'm not very far into the game, so I don't know if this is addressed in the narrative, but I wouldn't mind getting an answer early even if that's the case.
The he's that are feminine so far are femboys, and the they is a slime, so...

Last edited:

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
When asking Isabelle about Renown, it leads into the introduction for Isabelle afterward. I'm guessing this is unintended.

Edit: Also, when the Temple is first visited, you get two almost identical lines back to back referring to the God or Goddess being worshipped and feeling humbled.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
When asking Isabelle about Renown, it leads into the introduction for Isabelle afterward. I'm guessing this is unintended.

Edit: Also, when the Temple is first visited, you get two almost identical lines back to back referring to the God or Goddess being worshipped and feeling humbled.
thanks, fixing it ASAP

Reactions: Laki IH

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
We just wrote a devlog addressing how mind control with work, it is kinda lenghty but you can read here in itch.io too if you don't like to read long texts in f95. Also, your feedback is helpful! So if you have any questions or comments about it, please let us know!

---------------

Open it here because otherwise it's kinda long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blorg dog

Jun 26, 2018
Any plans on how the updates will be handled? Once a month? Many small updates or few bigger updates?
Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things and I get if you haven't thought about it, I'm just curious.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well looks like it could be a good game but you really have to like Western Art.. I live in the USA and I hate Western Art so it was a down turn. Eastern art can make slime girls look cute that slime girl and the sea creature were a big turn off. Too much Western Art that I found it disturbing instead of cute.

Too bad decided to go for Western Art Style game looks good otherwise I was semi-ok until the slime girl and sea creature artist.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Any plans on how the updates will be handled? Once a month? Many small updates or few bigger updates?
Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things and I get if you haven't thought about it, I'm just curious.
We will do our best to make monthly updates; the artist is working with us full time, and she'll be able to do at least 4 cg/scenes per month, and story scenes that only require dialogue are also easier to implement

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
sea creature giving birth to a slime makes no sense
There are a multitude of ways, even without fantasy or magic involved, where things like this could happen (like adoption), let alone that in many fantasy settings slimes do reproduce in weird ways

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes