EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Our artist is working full-time on the project; we aim to make monthly updates, although we can't produce as much content as a 3dcg game.
Don't sweat it. A little good art is better than a ton of bad or mediocre art. Just don't kill your artist demanding they animate, because unless they are a trained animator, it's gonna be mediocre at best (and very time consuming).

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Don't sweat it. A little good art is better than a ton of bad or mediocre art. Just don't kill your artist demanding they animate, because unless they are a trained animator, it's gonna be mediocre at best (and very time consuming).
Agree! If we ever get the budget for animation, we'll hire a dedicated animator so it doesn't slows down the content or quality of the game!

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
I like it, good art with original characters and setting and the MC's magic kind of reminds me of Shadowrun's mental manipulation spells "control emotions" and "influence", control emotions is self explanatory while influence is like a Jedi mind trick.

I would like to see one of my favorite SR spells "Euphoria" as an ingame effect, Euphoria is described as "enveloping the target in the stimulation throes of a great high like a drug high or a sexual climax.", basically a spell that makes people cream their jeans Lonely Island style.

Mechanically its a debuff, kind of hard to fight, talk or do anything really while orgasming, it is considered a criminal act akin to sexual assault so in the terms of this game gaining infamy but it would be funny to be able to use it on people like the man at the glory hole.

Also there was one line where the "landlady" refers to your "roommate" as "your brother" which was funny.

Anyway I will watch and see how things develop.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Hmmm... I'm not a fan of mind control but the art looks amazing and the story sounds different from most on this site so I think I'll give this a try and see how it goes.

Good luck @MaraTDuoDev

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Pure mind control 'aint really my thing (since I like to be good when I can ;p), but good luck. Hope you can make something as fun as Pronant Symphony.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah, you can check more here!

View attachment 1912583
Nice website and a long list of interesting kinks for the future.

Slave + Trainer + Mind Control + Sheil kicking the MC in the jewels + the MC having a spare bed + Silya's having a grudge against Dark elfs

= Me having very dirty thoughts of were that could just end up XD. (Also forgive any misspelt names)

Reactions: juande1155
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes