bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MaraTDuoDev uhhh... given the setup, is there much that will happen in the other world? like will you go back?

Also given such things (and what seemed like possible foreshadowing with Robin I believe it was edit: nvm... they're a guy XD, thought it was a tomboy).
Will there be anything like NTR/sharing/swinging etc. (like when MC switches back with the alt version.... what will happen to his LIs that he built rapport with...)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev uhhh... given the setup, is there much that will happen in the other world? like will you go back?

Also given such things (and what seemed like possible foreshadowing with Robin I believe it was edit: nvm... they're a guy XD, thought it was a tomboy).
Will there be anything like NTR/sharing/swinging etc. (like when MC switches back with the alt version.... what will happen to his LIs that he built rapport with...)
Hello! We have planned that there will be a way to interact with your world, although you wouldn't be back
You will also be able to change rowen (the slime)
No NTR is planned, but optional public use (sharing/swinging) it's gonna be in the game

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
People we have a public poll if you want to participate! Just to see which features of the game excite you the most!

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello! We have planned that there will be a way to interact with your world, although you wouldn't be back
You will also be able to change rowen (the slime)
No NTR is planned, but optional public use (sharing/swinging) it's gonna be in the game
Will those latter ones be optional? (Man's don't share LIs :S )

Reactions: Mrdown and bruce555

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
People we have a public poll if you want to participate! Just to see which features of the game excite you the most!

Having "character interactions" and "mind control" as separate options is a bit sad to see. The best part of mind control is how it affects their character, after all, as opposed to just "shortcut to a sex scene".

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Having "character interactions" and "mind control" as separate options is a bit sad to see. The best part of mind control is how it affects their character, after all, as opposed to just "shortcut to a sex scene".
We just want to see what people is more eager to see, but we understand both things are deeply connected

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Promising start! Hope for direct mind control "Blank Eyes, waiting for commands, acting out like a puppet" as well as the subtle effect. The subtle effect just feels like Corruption though, not really embracing the Mind Control kink.
Also, when you use the power, the girls eyes could have some effect, glow, or blank like the "land lady".

Looking forward to more! I don't sub with a .1 ever, but if this gets a good follow up and MC continues to be fun, I'll definitely patron!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
We just want to see what people is more eager to see, but we understand both things are deeply connected
Hang on... You're involved with Take Over?
I hadn't realized that. Such a great game.
I need to get caught up on it.... But that should
add a lot of confidence for folks with Cross Worlds and
whether or not it's going to be a solid contender that's
going to be here for the long term.

Interesting/Funny how, at the moment, Cross Worlds is very much
the opposite of Take Over in levity, colors, and themes. lol

Really Great.
I'm so jazzed.... Keep up the Great Work!

Cheers

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

snowmannn

Dec 2, 2018
Heh, as we said before, we already have a few assets ready :D Not sure if everyone is going to have these routes, but definitely expect a bunch
View attachment 1913839
Totally makes sense that breast expansion won't be in every characters story, but I gotta say, this game has the potential to be one of the best breast expansion games of recent years. Even if it's only a few characters that feature breast expansion, there is a ton of potential to cater to related fetishes:
- Characters growing to different sizes (big vs huge vs massive)
- Characters reacting differently to their growth (upset vs turned on vs enthusiastic)
- Breast envy and interactions between different characters of different sizes??

Just my 2 cents from a breast expansion game enthusiast :) keep up the great work

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This looks like a perfect game to turn the MC into a futa (with changeable breast size, ofc) and just ravage your whole party lmao.

Amazing job for what it is, though. It looks great and plays more than decent. This might very well be one of the few games with actual potential on this website since a good while ago.

Good luck to you, Dev.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
the anonfiles incest patch link is down. is this game supposed to have incest or was the patch just made for incest lovers?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not to stir up any crap or anything, but I never did understand
why incest is illegal. When I sort of looked up info on it once, all I got
was results on if 2 relatives had kids.
Well, that didn't help any as that wasn't what I looked up. I looked up
the big I.....not kids.....

No big deal, just musing....

Cheers all

meelos69

Aug 12, 2021
The big I is illegal in most countries if nt all in the world but the degree of connection is different everywhere. Some places it is illegal for step children to marry or have kids when there is absolutely no genetic connection between them and in some places it is required for a younger brother to marry his decesed older brothers widow. mostly the problem seems to be chances of having a bad genetic combination show up from two closely related parents. The other problem is that you never know if someone completely unrelated to you might have the bad genetics you carry either. Its all a great big genetic crapshoot

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
and in some places it is required for a younger brother to marry his decesed older brothers widow. mostly the problem seems to be chances of having a bad genetic combination show up from two closely related parents.

I had forgotten about the brother marrying the older brother's widow.
I guess that's just a good tip right there. If your brother is about to take a really horrible bride, you need to beat the crap
out of him....just in case.... lol.... (sorry, that was bad)

Anyways....
Sorry for the heavy topic....
Cheers and everyone take it easy

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes