MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I don't expected money from you after your little rant that came exactly after we said we lack funds, in a pirate site. So why do I care?
If you see a Dev working hard and struggling and your first reaction is to rant to them about not doing what you want, after you just pirated their game, yeah, expect to be told to fuck off

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah... a pirating website donor says they would have supported someone if they weren't being a meanie... sure. RedPillsBlue you are just undermining your apology continuing to dig at this.

To MaraTDuoDev. I'm not a supporter as I have a very limited budget to support and can only support so many but I really like everything you've done and very much appreciate there are potential plans depending on budget to unfuta her and the future muscular character. It's so rare for a game, let alone one with such good art to support exhibition and 'sex slave' themes and I so look forward to the future depravity and thank you so much for your discussion despite it getting pirated here and posted early then you intend.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah... a pirating website donor says they would have supported someone if they weren't being a meanie... sure. RedPillsBlue you are just undermining your apology continuing to dig at this.

To MaraTDuoDev. I'm not a supporter as I have a very limited budget to support and can only support so many but I really like everything you've done and very much appreciate there are potential plans depending on budget to unfuta her and the future muscular character. It's so rare for a game, let alone one with such good art to support exhibition and 'sex slave' themes and I so look forward to the future depravity and thank you so much for your discussion despite it getting pirated here and posted early then you intend.
I understand not everyone has the means to support, and I don't have anything against people pirating a game to check it out and see if they like it or if it's worth to support, it just bothers me when people rant even though you are telling them you are trying to get what they want in the game, just for them to turn around and say "oh actually I could have supported you, but I won't unless you kiss my ass."
Like if you want to see the game improving and having what you want, support, if you want someone to kiss your ass, idk, look somewhere else.

Like making a non-futa version (or a futa version of a non-futa for that matter) it's more work than just strap a dick on top of some art.
You need to write alternative scenes, rewrite many existing ones, code all of this, also write a scene or a mechanic for this to happen, among many other things.
We are committed to the slime because, well, it's a slime, and we believe is reasonable for them to get that effort, but we can't commit the same detail to every existing character (like don't expect every character to turn into futa either)

We definitely want to do this for her though, but imo it will take some time before we have the time or money to afford it

Some proof that we did or prepared a few assets for her non-futa version
aldit copy.png cg2squads copy.png

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I understand not everyone has the means to support, and I don't have anything against people pirating a game to check it out and see if they like it or if it's worth to support, it just bothers me when people rant even though you are telling them you are trying to get what they want in the game, just for them to turn around and say "oh actually I could have supported you, but I won't unless you kiss my ass."
Like if you want to see the game improving and having what you want, support, if you want someone to kiss your ass, idk, look somewhere else.

Like making a non-futa version (or a futa version of a non-futa for that matter) it's more work than just strap a dick on top of some art.
You need to write alternative scenes, rewrite many existing ones, code all of this, also write a scene or a mechanic for this to happen, among many other things.
We are committed to the slime because, well, it's a slime, and we believe is reasonable for them to get that effort, but we can't commit the same detail to every existing character (like don't expect every character to turn into futa either)

We definitely want to do this for her though, but imo it will take some time before we have the time or money to afford it

Some proof that we did or prepared a few assets for her non-futa version
View attachment 1984237 View attachment 1984238
Yup it is way more then just character art, every scene, interaction and dialogue would have to change. But I do much appreciate it's in the potential cards.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Very impressed for a .2 Version, art looks great, funny dialogs, hot characters and mind control stuff is always appreciated.
You have a new Patreon supporter, thanks a lot for your work and cant wait for future updates!

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Elf boy walks in on the MC naked, can't help but stare. Genie comments on maybe being able to do something but stops herself. Transformation is a fairly prominent theme so far... Yeah... I have a feeling the elf boy will be turning into an elf girl at some point.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Elf boy walks in on the MC naked, can't help but stare. Genie comments on maybe being able to do something but stops herself. Transformation is a fairly prominent theme so far... Yeah... I have a feeling the elf boy will be turning into an elf girl at some point.
That's not really the idea tbh lol (at least not for now)

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Why are we human, but our mom and brother are elves?

Also is your infamy supposed to go into the negatives, that seems like being good will be counter productive?

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
There is a bug where where if you ask the guild girl about your renown her introduction will repeat

Edit: When going to the church for the first time the line about not not knowing what gods were worshiped appears twice
Also is the dark elf still supposed to call you a degenerate when you don't agree to hand over the flower?

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Why are we human, but our mom and brother are elves?

Also is your infamy supposed to go into the negatives, that seems like being good will be counter productive?
Well... I still not played (i have others game to finish to play before) but the answer of that could be:

1 MC was adopted by some reason.
2 MC knows since very early in his infancy that elves family that he love them as a family and they corresponds to him too
2 The elves mom had a second husband who was human.
3 The elves mom was raped by a human.

I don't see comedian (or so) tag anywhere, it would be hilarious if MC think he's an elves too X'D.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I was just about to mention this (along with the other two text repeat issues you mentioned, plus that error message that's been posted twice now). For some reason, you start the game with -2 Infamy, and the first two or three quests give you twice as much Fame as the game tells you it does. I think there's some issue with the renown calculations early on in the game. Later, your Infamy can go up into the positives which will add to your total renown, so it seems the -2 is just some kind of mistake where the game fails to properly start you at 0.

The last issue I was going to report was the character info in the adventurer book. That one sea serpent character has some text that seems like it was supposed to talk about her ears and tail, but it actually repeats a part of the elf mom's page where it says she was probably the party's healer.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I was just about to mention this (along with the other two text repeat issues you mentioned, plus that error message that's been posted twice now). For some reason, you start the game with -2 Infamy, and the first two or three quests give you twice as much Fame as the game tells you it does. I think there's some issue with the renown calculations early on in the game. Later, your Infamy can go up into the positives which will add to your total renown, so it seems the -2 is just some kind of mistake where the game fails to properly start you at 0.

The last issue I was going to report was the character info in the adventurer book. That one sea serpent character has some text that seems like it was supposed to talk about her ears and tail, but it actually repeats a part of the elf mom's page where it says she was probably the party's healer.
They are independent stats. The total is your Renown. I take it as you will need some infamy to do certain things (Likely more work with the goblin and getting the chance to be around the Dark Elf long enough to break her) And I suppose long term you will want to balance them. Not to much infamy vs. Fame so as not to get the inquisitions attention.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes