Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
They are independent stats. The total is your Renown. I take it as you will need some infamy to do certain things (Likely more work with the goblin and getting the chance to be around the Dark Elf long enough to break her) And I suppose long term you will want to balance them. Not to much infamy vs. Fame so as not to get the inquisitions attention.
Right, but that's not what I'm addressing. When you complete your first quest, you get something like 5 Fame and 0 Infamy, which should total 5 Renown. When you talk to the girl, though, she says you have 10 Fame and -2 Infamy, totaling 8 Renown. (Those may not have been the exact numbers, but it was something like that.) Obviously, something's up there. In addition to receiving double the Fame mentioned for the first few quests (the numbers start getting added correctly later, but I definitely received 14 Fame from a quest that said it gave 7), I don't think there's any reason you should ever have negative Fame or Infamy.

The other person assumed that gaining Fame somehow made you lose Infamy or vice versa, which would explain the -2, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It looks more like a bug of some sort.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Why are we human, but our mom and brother are elves?

Also is your infamy supposed to go into the negatives, that seems like being good will be counter productive?
Some actions will make either fame or infamy go negative, it shouldn't be super hard to get it back though.
Perhaps we should make it that you can't go into negative though, but then idk if there is any point of having choices if there are no consequences

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Right, but that's not what I'm addressing. When you complete your first quest, you get something like 5 Fame and 0 Infamy, which should total 5 Renown. When you talk to the girl, though, she says you have 10 Fame and -2 Infamy, totaling 8 Renown. (Those may not have been the exact numbers, but it was something like that.) Obviously, something's up there. In addition to receiving double the Fame mentioned for the first few quests (the numbers start getting added correctly later, but I definitely received 14 Fame from a quest that said it gave 7), I don't think there's any reason you should ever have negative Fame or Infamy.

The other person assumed that gaining Fame somehow made you lose Infamy or vice versa, which would explain the -2, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It looks more like a bug of some sort.
You don't start with 0 fame, they mention you get some basic points of fame just because you joined the guild, so maybe that's why the numbers seem off

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You don't start with 0 fame, they mention you get some basic points of fame just because you joined the guild, so maybe that's why the numbers seem off
There's still some inconsistency with the fame we get from quests, though. And there was definitely never a mention of losing 2 Infamy. Let me speed through the early quests again to get the exact numbers...

...Yeah, I started with 10 fame and 0 infamy. After doing the first quest, I gained 10 fame and 0 infamy, resulting in... 20 fame and -2 infamy. After the second quest, I gained 5 fame and 0 infamy, resulting in 30 fame and -2 infamy. So these numbers aren't adding up somehow.

If you're trying to say that there are ways of getting fame and infamy that *aren't* listed in the quest completion, then that's definitely something that's not properly communicated in the game. If there's a part where the game that tells you when you're gaining points, the obvious assumption would be that you aren't gaining or losing any points at a time the game isn't telling you. One would assume that your actions in the quest would be calculated in the reward at the end of the quest.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Some actions will make either fame or infamy go negative, it shouldn't be super hard to get it back though.
Perhaps we should make it that you can't go into negative though, but then idk if there is any point of having choices if there are no consequences
I was just confused as it was never told me that I lost infamy when I did the first quest.
I also seemed to jump from -2 to 1 infamy when I think I ever gained +1 infamy.
I have no real problems with the system, but the fact that points changing aren't being stated properly through me off.

Dec 27, 2020
Oh, nice, a Mind control game. An MC which is likable. Maledom. Beautiful 2d Art. Erotic written scenes.
A Pen and Paper like gameplay.
Wonderful. I consider to support.

MaraTDuoDev how many games do you develop?/f;)

What will be the frequency of Updates? How long do we wait between the Updates?

nonospot

May 15, 2020
This version still works on joiplay, but not tested with the very last renpy plugin version 8.x.y but lastest 7.x.y
On an other hand this version feels a bit rushed :
MaraTDuoDev at some point nearly all pronouns are swapped "his" for "her/s" and the other way around.
Still this have a lot of potential.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This version still works on joiplay, but not tested with the very last renpy plugin version 8.x.y but lastest 7.x.y
On an other hand this version feels a bit rushed :
MaraTDuoDev at some point nearly all pronouns are swapped "his" for "her/s" and the other way around.
Still this have a lot of potential.
It is done with a 7.x version of renpy, so that checks out.
idk what is joiplay tho.
I don't think is rushed, but since we are not native, we sometime mess pronouns. If you have a list of examples we'll go through them to fix them though!

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Tremendous game, I wish I had money to support, I wish the developer good luck, it's a game that looks incredible.

PD:

After the genie goes home, the next morning talking to mom triggers that error.

1660687881999.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1912265

Overview:
Cross worlds is a game for those who enjoy adventure, dating simulation, and exploring new worlds through interaction with unique characters. The game is currently in development and is funded by Patreon backers.

We show you the story of our city boy in a small community that drained all the opportunities offered to him. Curiously, everyone has a great life except him. However, for unknown reasons, he switches places with his other dimension alter ego. Clueless about this new world and feeling a strange mystical force that grows and manifests within him, he explores this new and exciting civilization in the company of fantastic characters.

The game consists of different chapters in which you can make decisions that will affect the story. You will learn to take control over your emotions and influence other characters as well while rising to the most crucial ranking of heroes in your city. With an experienced veteran and accomplished adventurer as a guide, and with your new companions, you will discover how far you can go in conquering this new and unknown world.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-08-12
Developer: Lustful Entertainment
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1912260 View attachment 1912261 View attachment 1912262 View attachment 1912263 View attachment 1912264 View attachment 1982598 View attachment 1982600
Ok so i have reached this far into the game where i have done multiple scenes like the ass grab or boobshake and that weakass dong scratch etc, and now im stuck................. also on some parts of the game theres this black pic with WIP written on it. Im guessing thats for patreons only thing ??? anyway, the guild quests and other tasks are done i think cause nothing is appearing on screen when i search i have leveled quite a bit but doesnt seems to do much. Can someone guide me what else to do or is that the end of update. ?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Ok so i have reached this far into the game where i have done multiple scenes like the ass grab or boobshake and that weakass dong scratch etc, and now im stuck................. also on some parts of the game theres this black pic with WIP written on it. Im guessing thats for patreons only thing ??? anyway, the guild quests and other tasks are done i think cause nothing is appearing on screen when i search i have leveled quite a bit but doesnt seems to do much. Can someone guide me what else to do or is that the end of update. ?
Also despite me having 100 points it wont let me upgrade above the Lover option. why is that ?

nonospot

May 15, 2020
MaraTDuoDev not sure it's all of them, I think I read a "your" instead of a "you're" somewhere.
- When player go for the "tough tights" (I think it's meant to be "Touch"?) with the busty shroomy you got "Nothing! It is allowed by the rules that the person that's losing can ????? the one that's ahead [...]" I think there is a missing word here (disturb?/distract?)
I think this whole sentence needs a rewrite here, too many relatives.
- if you go the "finger her" route: "Narrator: He eagerly accepted the challenge" it should be "She"
- Then "Narrator : Bye the end of the first round, [...], and <playername> put her hand on [...]" > his hand.
- "Narrator : Still, she didn't stop him; instead, she kept doing her best to keep his advantage [...] > her advantage.
- "Narrator: <playername> I take advantage of the moment ..." > <playername> took? + remove the "I"?
- Minor : <playername> : I wonder what would you like more... > what you would like more (<not sure about this one depends on the registry you want to give).
- "Narrator : <playername> still felt Laia's spasms around her fingers > his fingers.
- Minor bug : (maybe from joiplay, the renpy wrapper for android) If you try talk to the mother, it loads the lastest npc you talk to : it may bother you for futur content if it's a bug in your code.
'hope this helps

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes