Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
For now, at max you can get at tier 2 of relationship with the existing characters. After 0.4, we'll be focusing on MC/Training/Content
You can't get tier 2 relationship with Sybill without cheats because it requires relationship 30 but it's capped on 25.

Reactions: Lornely

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Are there any plans to bring back characters from the original world, such as them crossing into the fantasy world or our character being able to go back and forth? Honestly the mom from the original world looked the best to me out of all the characters in the game.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cross Worlds [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 95mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd and lxh123

Death-seven

Dec 10, 2021
1. I made a distinction between greyed out and WIP because those are two different things. Part of the issue is that a lot of times you get a WIP sign, but a lot of other times you don't and instead just have a non functional button.

2. I am not asking for all 5 levels of content. But if the plot explicitly says "you must corrupt person X to progress", then the next part of the plot should be gated behind actually corrupting them (say, by 1 level of corruption) instead of just going "ok, you are done corrupting them. lets continue" immediately.
And/or clearer WIP signs.

The whole "go corrupt her, oh you are done" thing looks like a bug rather than a WIP.
the funny thing is that the WIP pictures ARE the things that are work in progress... aka the pictures for that level of rel/libido still have to be made

otherwise they would just have a creyed out button like the others

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Glad you brought this up, so yes genetics is the main issue with incest, but a lot of people forget the second biggest reason. Very briefly, when it comes to incest, there is often a struggle of power between parents and children, siblings, and other reasons. But think, why power? Well incest tends to do with older people and younger people for the most part. For example,
Thank you. That was an extremely well phrased and thought out response.
I appreciate it. It's not like I've done a super deep dive on the subject but
like I mentioned earlier, the results seemed to always come back about pregnancies.
I wonder if that will change when they get gene cleansing/therapies down to a fine art...
I wasn't raised with the typical family dynamic, one much older sister who raised me and
that was about it. The 'power advantage' makes a lot of sense, maybe even more so amongst
close siblings/twins as one seems to always be more dominant. You're right, it would be a
given in the other relationships you mentioned.

(It's still my favorite fetish though, lol)
But now that I think abt it, my fav would be
bro/sis (oops)
son/mom
son/grandma. So, hmmmm, something to think abt... lol

Thanks
Cheers

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Are the grey/WIP options paywall closed or progress/development closed?
Development progress closed. "WIP" stands for "Work in Progress". (Although it's actually the pictures that are labelled WIP, and the grayed out options that do have pictures are also still WIPs.)

Edit: In retrospect, I can see how some people might mix up "WIP" with "VIP", especially with the amount of people here who apparently don't speak English fluently.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The problem is that you can't get to Tier 2 with Sybil or Alaster. You can only get their relationship stat up to 25, and even with control at 100, the "submit" button for Tier 2 relationship is still grayed out. The game tells you to increase your influence over them, but you can't do that, so progression is stuck.

(The incest patch also doesn't seem to be working anymore for some reason, though it works fine with content prior to 0.3.)
Mmmh... They instantly change tier when you break them, maybe that was a mistake from my part. Or I should be more detailed about it.
I will change it though.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You can't get tier 2 relationship with Sybill without cheats because it requires relationship 30 but it's capped on 25.
Just to keep it short for everyone, I think there was a mistake on our part: When you break their mind their first time, yo uare also changing their relationship to "close" - we merged the two scenes into one, so it makes it look like you have to still do that.
Clearly this was misleading and an error on our aprt, we gonna update it before the public release and will be more careful about those changes in the future!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Mmmh... They instantly change tier when you break them, maybe that was a mistake from my part. Or I should be more detailed about it.
I will change it though.
Just to keep it short for everyone, I think there was a mistake on our part: When you break their mind their first time, yo uare also changing their relationship to "close" - we merged the two scenes into one, so it makes it look like you have to still do that.
Clearly this was misleading and an error on our aprt, we gonna update it before the public release and will be more careful about those changes in the future!
I haven't seen any option to "break their mind the first time" either, though. I certainly didn't get any scene involving this, and I'm able to open the mind control menu where I have 100 control and 25 relationship points. All I've been able to do is join them for their daily routines to build up control, and then open up a menu where I can't do anything. For previous characters, trying to open that menu for the first time would trigger a scene, but that didn't happen with these two.

Edit: And I haven't been able to progress by going back to Ava or anything like that, so it doesn't seem to have already happened without my knowledge. As far as I'm aware, I've tried every option available to me, talking to every character at every location at every time of day.

Last edited:
Reactions: RMAUX

scartover

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you. That was an extremely well phrased and thought out response.
I appreciate it. It's not like I've done a super deep dive on the subject but
like I mentioned earlier, the results seemed to always come back about pregnancies.
I wonder if that will change when they get gene cleansing/therapies down to a fine art...
I wasn't raised with the typical family dynamic, one much older sister who raised me and
that was about it. The 'power advantage' makes a lot of sense, maybe even more so amongst
close siblings/twins as one seems to always be more dominant. You're right, it would be a
given in the other relationships you mentioned.

(It's still my favorite fetish though, lol)
But now that I think abt it, my fav would be
bro/sis (oops)
son/mom
son/grandma. So, hmmmm, something to think abt... lol

Thanks
Cheers
Hey, in reality, it should not matter what you fap to, because really its doesn't affect anybody unless its in real life. I do want to mention one thing and it will give you perspective into your fantasy. Often times, peoples favorite fantasies are inspired by their role in society. In other words, if I am correct, you prefer older/twin sister incest rather than little sister because in your real life, you were raised and protected by your older sister. I am not saying you want to fuck her, but that is what fantasy is. An extension of your personal life. Again who cares. As long as you learn to differentiate between reality and fantasy.

Also,

Its my favorite fetish too but I am more of a mom/son kind of guy, just like most other fappers here lol

RMAUX

Feb 8, 2018
I haven't seen any option to "break their mind the first time" either, though. I certainly didn't get any scene involving this, and I'm able to open the mind control menu where I have 100 control and 25 relationship points. All I've been able to do is join them for their daily routines to build up control, and then open up a menu where I can't do anything. For previous characters, trying to open that menu for the first time would trigger a scene, but that didn't happen with these two.

Edit: And I haven't been able to progress by going back to Ava or anything like that, so it doesn't seem to have already happened without my knowledge. As far as I'm aware, I've tried every option available to me, talking to every character at every location at every time of day.
Same issue here. Was confused why the Ava quest could be progressed, the Close Friend button was perm greyed out, and lewd acts could be initiated, yet I never got a mind break scene.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'll check the Ava quest, although IIRC, you technically don't need to change her relationship; that's up to the people.
Nonetheless I'll run that part again and see if I have missed something.

For now, a small update on the UI to give an indication on which tier you currently are, at least this will give some clarity

Reactions: DarkDank

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'll check the Ava quest, although IIRC, you technically don't need to change her relationship; that's up to the people.
Nonetheless I'll run that part again and see if I have missed something.
I think they meant "the quest given by Ava in this update", meaning the one where you have to corrupt the mom and brother. That's the one that most people (including myself) seem to be reporting bugs with.

I also noticed that it shows the relationship value at 30 in your picture... This currently isn't possible for me, as no progress is made past 25. As someone else pointed out, finishing the quest seems to require reaching 30, which they were only able to do by hacking the stats.

Here's a picture of the brother and mom at their current maximum values:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's a picture of the quest still in my quest log, as well as me talking to Ava and not having any option to report it as finished:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And just for good measure, I'll include my save file so you can see it for yourself.

Reactions: RMAUX

HenryScores

Dec 6, 2020
Development progress closed. "WIP" stands for "Work in Progress". (Although it's actually the pictures that are labelled WIP, and the grayed out options that do have pictures are also still WIPs.)

Edit: In retrospect, I can see how some people might mix up "WIP" with "VIP", especially with the amount of people here who apparently don't speak English fluently.

Yeah, thanks a lot! I'm fluent in english I'm just not natively from an english speaking country, and I haven't seen that abbreviation before :)))

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes