Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I am wondering though, what seems to be complicated about the game? I see there is a lot of confusion, even though we have tried or best to keep the UIs quite clean. Perhaps we should remove buttons that are not available yet? I think that'd be a step to begin with. Other than that, what other feedback is there for us to consider?
First, thx for your reply on my other post.

- Other feedback would be an overview on the map of where ppl are at the moment. Or some kind of timetable for the npcs
--> At one point, you get the message that now ppl are roaming the city but there are only the brother sometimes in the guild and the mother sometimes in the tavern. Still i clicked every day all over the place so that i dont miss any interaction.

- Maybe a hint system on what items you should bring with you on your next quest. I mean, i unsterstand why MC shouldnt know about that stuff but on the other hand, if player dont know about it, see the choices, they oftern just reload before the quest and buy the items anyways. At least, thats what i do. If thats not to your liking than maybe make the bag bigger so MC could carry at least one of each item with him so you definitly get at least one item for the quests with you.

- No problems with the UI so far and dont think its complicated

- I get an error everytime i click on the reputation lady in the guild. i can click "ignore" for the error and than i get my options for her.

- Thread needs the "gay" tag since MC can do a lot of stuff with his brother. Maybe "futa" tag too because of Rowan.

- For Aldid (or what the lady in the tavern is named) there is the same scene for "sex" and "late sex" so i guess you could either change one scene or delete one of the options for it to be more clean.

Hope that helps a litlle bit.

PS: Weirdly the gobling girl ist the hottest so far for me. :D

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Or some kind of timetable for the npcs
There was one in the previous version, but I think the issue might be that the incest patch overwrites it. In your journal, there's pages detailing the other characters, and in 0.3 they added a part that showed their schedule. The incest patch just so happened to stop working in that version and got fixed in 0.4. However, I think these pages are saved as pictures rather than text, and the incest patch replaces the picture that says "landlady" and "roommate" with the one that says "mother" and "brother". But those pictures are from before the schedule got added, so they're incomplete.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
This game is really cool, even in this early stage, keep up the good work dev! :) I have a question though regarding the future content. On the control panel, I saw the "sex slave" in relationships. This is optional, right? I mean you won't miss content if you do not progress it further, it is rather a behaviour thing right? I mean you can have a more traditional relationship, like lovers, the story won't force you to make everyone a mindless sex slave or something? I'm mor into this "lover" thing, but it is great to have so many options, because this way more people will find what they like. Also, later on when the game is in a more developet phase, a gallery would be pretty nice.

All in all, I think this game has a great potential, you have my support :) Although the money is kind of tight, I hope a few months of pledge will help a little. It is kind of suprising how little support/ attraction this game gets.
Well of course you will miss content if you dont choose it.:geek: But i understand what you mean. I guess technically you would need kind of 3 roads since dialogues behavior etc. will switch drastically between choices. Lover, sex slave AND the nympho part since apparently npcs will jump on everyone at that state.

PS: Yeah, gallery would be awesome!

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Well of course you will miss content if you dont choose it.:geek: But i understand what you mean. I guess technically you would need kind of 3 roads since dialogues behavior etc. will switch drastically between choices. Lover, sex slave AND the nympho part since apparently npcs will jump on everyone at that state.

PS: Yeah, gallery would be awesome!
Well, I wouldn't say more "paths" woudl be necessary, it is rather a dialogue/relation/attitude towards the MC. The two paths we have now e.g the player has full control over who bangs who and the "you are not the center of the universe and things happen outside your control" is enough I think, but I guess we shall se how the story and the characters develop. :)

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Also, what I really like is that nothing is "mandatory" per se and there is a lot of optional stuff, so you can experience more of the game while you are not forced to do things you don't really want to. NTR for example, there are people who like it but many don't. With optional stuff, those whom are inerested can experience it, while those who are not won't be forced to do so. Everybody wins.

Reactions: Nerro

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Well, I wouldn't say more "paths" woudl be necessary, it is rather a dialogue/relation/attitude towards the MC. The two paths we have now e.g the player has full control over who bangs who and the "you are not the center of the universe and things happen outside your control" is enough I think, but I guess we shall se how the story and the characters develop. :)
Depends on how you define "path" but i think not only dialogues should change but also scenes. Lewd scenes while having the lover trait should be more romantic and having the sex slave trait the scenes should be dirtier i.e. more dirty talk and maybe rough. Would be a little bit anticlimatic if the trait only changes the text in the scenes but as you said, we will see. :)

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Depends on how you define "path" but i think not only dialogues should change but also scenes. Lewd scenes while having the lover trait should be more romantic and having the sex slave trait the scenes should be dirtier i.e. more dirty talk and maybe rough. Would be a little bit anticlimatic if the trait only changes the text in the scenes but as you said, we will see. :)
That also makes sense :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This game is really cool, even in this early stage, keep up the good work dev! :) I have a question though regarding the future content. On the control panel, I saw the "sex slave" in relationships. This is optional, right? I mean you won't miss content if you do not progress it further, it is rather a behaviour thing right? I mean you can have a more traditional relationship, like lovers, the story won't force you to make everyone a mindless sex slave or something? I'm mor into this "lover" thing, but it is great to have so many options, because this way more people will find what they like. Also, later on when the game is in a more developet phase, a gallery would be pretty nice.

All in all, I think this game has a great potential, you have my support :) Although the money is kind of tight, I hope a few months of pledge will help a little. It is kind of suprising how little support/ attraction this game gets.
Hello, and thanks!
Yes, the game will be sandbox once you get to the point that you unlock all the mind control features (which will happen soon! There is only 1 left, that will allow to slowly corrupt the city too), so with the exception of these first changes you had to do at the beginning the rest will be optional. And yes, that means you can keep your relationships in the lover/partner tier, without the need to progress them further.

IDK what people means when they say "will I miss content if I don't do X?" - like, you obviously going to miss the content that is X + X related things, but if you don't care for X to begin with, then you shouldn't be missing anything you care about anyway.

About a gallery, that's something we want to add, that's for sure!

And I understand people not having the means to support us right now, but every bit counts! We are still somewhat far from our first goal ($800, which is what the art costs us every month), but if you can't, spreading the word around helps us too!

Reactions: FFTW

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
First, thx for your reply on my other post.

- Other feedback would be an overview on the map of where ppl are at the moment. Or some kind of timetable for the npcs
--> At one point, you get the message that now ppl are roaming the city but there are only the brother sometimes in the guild and the mother sometimes in the tavern. Still i clicked every day all over the place so that i dont miss any interaction.

- Maybe a hint system on what items you should bring with you on your next quest. I mean, i unsterstand why MC shouldnt know about that stuff but on the other hand, if player dont know about it, see the choices, they oftern just reload before the quest and buy the items anyways. At least, thats what i do. If thats not to your liking than maybe make the bag bigger so MC could carry at least one of each item with him so you definitly get at least one item for the quests with you.

- No problems with the UI so far and dont think its complicated

- I get an error everytime i click on the reputation lady in the guild. i can click "ignore" for the error and than i get my options for her.

- Thread needs the "gay" tag since MC can do a lot of stuff with his brother. Maybe "futa" tag too because of Rowan.

- For Aldid (or what the lady in the tavern is named) there is the same scene for "sex" and "late sex" so i guess you could either change one scene or delete one of the options for it to be more clean.

Hope that helps a litlle bit.

PS: Weirdly the gobling girl ist the hottest so far for me. :D
I think we could add the time table to the journal, would that be too annoying to check, though?
Perhaps I can try to figure out a way to add small portraits around the map so people can find them more easily, that's an idea that I just need to see if I can implement.

I guess the hints in the journal are quite vague, and perhaps you are right, we should be giving a few more clues about what can be of use or not.

The girl at the guild has been fixed for the next release.

I don't control the thread, so I can't really add that I think. Futa is necessary too, since Aldit, the tavern keeper is a futa too. You'll be able to change them soon though (We hope by 0.8 to add the change for at least one of them, if not both)

Also that was probably a mistake from us, the Aldit thing, I'll check it, thanks to report it though!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Also, what I really like is that nothing is "mandatory" per se and there is a lot of optional stuff, so you can experience more of the game while you are not forced to do things you don't really want to. NTR for example, there are people who like it but many don't. With optional stuff, those whom are inerested can experience it, while those who are not won't be forced to do so. Everybody wins.
Was thinking that the nympho stuff could be like the corruption in "Superpowered" - which well, it enables their public use content. IDK if I want to go through the same exact route, or maybe a "soft" version of that route where this public content is mostly among your harem (aka more lesbian scenes than anything else). We'll see, we probably make a poll about it once we start working on it.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Was thinking that the nympho stuff could be like the corruption in "Superpowered" - which well, it enables their public use content. IDK if I want to go through the same exact route, or maybe a "soft" version of that route where this public content is mostly among your harem (aka more lesbian scenes than anything else). We'll see, we probably make a poll about it once we start working on it.
To quote from a famous game: My fauvorite type of magic: Lesbomancy :D

Yeah I mean a city of corrupted people to whom sex is like saying "Hi" also sounds interesting, although I'm more of a traditionalist hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A new, lengthy main story quest for your party and Shael, the dark elf.
how do i start this?

edit: once I raised Sybil to T3 control this auto started when i visited the guild...
but it is stuck at step 1 and I Can't figure out how to progress to the lengthy quest

edit: after a lot of searching I found out that I need to go to market in the morning
Yeah I mean a city of corrupted people to whom sex is like saying "Hi" also sounds interesting, although I'm more of a traditionalist hehe.
speaking of, I would like it if mental adjustments in this game also allowed me to lower exhibitionism and libido instead of just raising them.
Take a nympho exhibitionist and turn her into a good girl

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I loaded a v0.3 save into v0.4 and at first ipatch worked
but when i updated the game version it stopped working. I tried reinstalling and redownloading ipatch and it still doesn't work anymore in v0.4.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I loaded a v0.3 save into v0.4 and at first ipatch worked
but when i updated the game version it stopped working. I tried reinstalling and redownloading ipatch and it still doesn't work anymore in v0.4.
Funny, I had the opposite issue. Maybe you're using the wrong patch, somehow?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Funny, I had the opposite issue. Maybe you're using the wrong patch, somehow?
Actually had this issue too.

So, initially I went:
run unpatched v0.4. import v0.3 save. save was in the morning. play around during the day and see incest nouns.
went to sleep at night, game says it is patched to v0.4. now interact with mother and it starts calling her landlady

close game. install ipatch. run game again. load v0.3 save. skip time in bedroom until night. go to sleep. game says it upgraded save to v0.4. go interact with mother... it now calls her landlady

close game. extract game again. test. same result: landlady
close game. redownload patch. test again. same result: landlady

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Next update is almost ready, we did our best to fix most bugs reported here and elsewhere. As far as I can tell everything should work now... but you know how things are.

We also did some QoL upgrades, and have a few more planned for the future. Overall, we want to expand the sandbox part of the game, and as some people mention here, have a more robust relationship mechanic than just "corrupt them or nothing" - that's it, you shouldn't need to corrupt characters to progress the main story (except for the few early quests available, which serve as a tutorial), nor to access content.

This is not going to be available right away, but soon-ish (we are aiming to have this ready by version 0.8 or 0.9, so in a few months). In the meantime we want to keep polishing the UI, fix bugs, and add basic content for all characters (Tier 3/sex friends content) before we expand more the game.

tl;dr: We should be adding ways to increase your friendship, flirt and dates to increase their love, and non-corrupt content too. We would rather go a little deep now than expand a shallow pool.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It has transformation in the tags, but not Futa....
I'll ask to one of the mods or so to change them by next update

In that regard, we were wondering about how to deal with the futa content in the game.
I think we'll go through a practical route; to ask the player if they want that type of content or not, so you can enable or disable it at any point. Otherwise, it might complicate things a lot.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes