Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I think I have progressed as far as possible with this. Am in River Dungeon with two depravity inducing books.

However am left with one item which I feel I ought to have found a use for beyond simply equipping. A gift from Vivian. Is it's use something yet to be added or have I missed a trick during my exploration (don't seem to be able to return to Elven Village).

Overall thoroughly enjoyed the game so far, good writing, cute images (cuddly even some of the time), nice humourous banter between MC and antagonists and I didn't come across any bugs. I award lots of stars (I don't think I'm established enough to add a review proper yet).

One last question are we going to see more of the trap the MC runs into in the River Dungeon.

Edit: have only just worked out how to submit a review - so am going to do that now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thx for the reply! I read those yet was still unclear hence those questions. There are tons of misleading games tagged with "Sissification /Futa + Gay" but there are actually nothing "Gay" other than MC is originally a male - the sex scenes will only focus on the female part. Meanwhile even if it's heterosexual scene, if it focus on the male part then it's still appeal to many gays (myself included), a hole is a hole ;)
Also "Crossdressing" imply to feminization but not necessarily "Sissification", which you just confirmed. I'm glad you are taking an approach like <Flexible Survival> or <Trials in Tainted Space> which expanding the interactions wider. I'm glad there's something sexy in the game for me, cuz the game itself looks fun to play :D
F95zone's definition for the sissification tag is " Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]" Which I think causes some confusion, as I agree that feminization and sissification aren't quite the same thing, but the site doesn't have a tag for feminization, so sissification needs to be used instead.

I think I have progressed as far as possible with this. Am in River Dungeon with two depravity inducing books.

However am left with one item which I feel I ought to have found a use for beyond simply equipping. A gift from Vivian. Is it's use something yet to be added or have I missed a trick during my exploration (don't seem to be able to return to Elven Village).

Overall thoroughly enjoyed the game so far, good writing, cute images (cuddly even some of the time), nice humourous banter between MC and antagonists and I didn't come across any bugs. I award lots of stars (I don't think I'm established enough to add a review proper yet).

One last question are we going to see more of the trap the MC runs into in the River Dungeon.

Edit: have only just worked out how to submit a review - so am going to do that now.
You should be able to revisit the Elven Village after seeing the defeat scene with the Elves, unless something is bugged. It should be an option in the Outside Locations travel hub. And then if you've used her gift to hold in a creampie, you can deliver it to her. I've definitely forgotten to have the game know you are doing so for some of the more recent scenes in the game though, so I'll have to go back and check that.

And yes, the trap from the river dungeon is a recurring character, you should have encountered them originally in the second dungeon, before they were feminized themselves. I really need to give that character a name... Also, thanks for your review! Glad you've enjoyed the game thus far.

Reactions: nackedsnake

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
A lot of older events didn’t really consider this, because I hadn’t though of it at the time. Also, the alleyway events have specific stat levels that they trigger at, the first one is at 20 femininity, and the second is 50, so in a normal progression of the game you would have encountered them before having very high femininity levels, but since they were added after you already had a high level it seems a bit off. The miscellaneous alley goons are basically supposed to notice your gradual increase of femininity and go after you more and more as you become more attractive to them.
Oh ok, I didnt know that.

Right now I have 100 femininity but around 15 depravity, somehow. What does each stat do exactly?

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
oof, i'm all for sissification, but looks like there's some limitation if i want to be Death, Destroyer of Worlds

i just hope its not forced that i have to have a breast and a pussy to become even stronger.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Right now I have 100 femininity but around 15 depravity, somehow. What does each stat do exactly?
For every 3 points of femininity you have, you gain 1 power and defense. For every 4 points of depravity you have, you lose 1 defense. Other than that, many events will have small flavour text changes based on these stats, mostly if you have a high level of depravity the player will be more willing and/or eager to do lewd things. Some events are also completely different based on your depravity. For example, the goddess statue in the second dungeon won’t have sex with you if you are too depraved.

do i have to go through all the NPC or can i just skip to one person?
You shouldn’t have to go through any NPC’s you don’t want to interact with really, there aren’t any scenes that I can recall off the top of my head that require you to have viewed a scene with a different character first.

oof, i'm all for sissification, but looks like there's some limitation if i want to be Death, Destroyer of Worlds

i just hope its not forced that i have to have a breast and a pussy to become even stronger.
No, it’s not that drastic an effect. As I said above, every 3 points of femininity increases power and defense by 1. You can get femininity from events as well as transformations though, so physical transformations should be mostly optional, the game just tries to push you towards them. And you gain stats from levelling up as normal as well.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I was gonna give this game a pass since it was just another 3Dcg. Until I bothered to look at what the heck is about and found out I can just pick between 2D or 3D. Definately gonna give this game a shot when I get home later this week.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
The hypnosis dungeon is nearly unplayable for me, I get a frame every 2 seconds. Anyone else having this problem?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
The hypnosis dungeon is nearly unplayable for me, I get a frame every 2 seconds. Anyone else having this problem?
Nope. you have any video card at all or intergrated? I've played this on an old 2gb ram win 7 machine and it ran ok, but it had a dedicated vid card. So why I'm thinking maybe video issue, card and or driver.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Nope. you have any video card at all or intergrated? I've played this on an old 2gb ram win 7 machine and it ran ok, but it had a dedicated vid card. So why I'm thinking maybe video issue, card and or driver.
That's probably it, I'm playing on a laptop I got a few years ago.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Will there be a gallery part?
I hadn’t considered it before. A big issue is that pretty much every seen in the game changes your depravity and/or femininity, so for a gallery to work there would have to be a second version of the event that doesn’t have these stat changes. That wouldn’t be a huge issue, since it’s just a bunch of copy and pasting, but there are an absolute ton of events so far, so it would definitely take me a while. It could be something I work on in the future, but for right now I’d rather spend my time on other parts of the game.

That's probably it, I'm playing on a laptop I got a few years ago.
Yeah, on older/lower end machines there can be some frame rate issues, as further into the dungeon there is a section of timed traps, and a bunch of them flash on and off in set intervals. I made it so only one chunk of them is on at a time to try and reduce hardware requirements, but it can still cause issues. I could probably set up an option to skip through the area and go straight to fighting the boss if it’s too laggy to be playable for you.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I hadn’t considered it before. A big issue is that pretty much every seen in the game changes your depravity and/or femininity, so for a gallery to work there would have to be a second version of the event that doesn’t have these stat changes. That wouldn’t be a huge issue, since it’s just a bunch of copy and pasting, but there are an absolute ton of events so far, so it would definitely take me a while. It could be something I work on in the future, but for right now I’d rather spend my time on other parts of the game.

Yeah, on older/lower end machines there can be some frame rate issues, as further into the dungeon there is a section of timed traps, and a bunch of them flash on and off in set intervals. I made it so only one chunk of them is on at a time to try and reduce hardware requirements, but it can still cause issues. I could probably set up an option to skip through the area and go straight to fighting the boss if it’s too laggy to be playable for you.
That's pretty nice of you.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
There is also a possibility to mimic what circle tekua does, gallery is in a room of its own, upon entering the room values that could change (in their game, money, XP, level) are stored in separate variables, and the values are restored upon leaving said room

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
No, it’s not that drastic an effect. As I said above, every 3 points of femininity increases power and defense by 1. You can get femininity from events as well as transformations though, so physical transformations should be mostly optional, the game just tries to push you towards them. And you gain stats from levelling up as normal as well.
that's a relief. i don't exactly want to have a breast, which is unfortunate because i know there's some scene that requires me to have a breast to trigger. but oh well, it is what it is

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
that's a relief. i don't exactly want to have a breast, which is unfortunate because i know there's some scene that requires me to have a breast to trigger. but oh well, it is what it is
I think there is only one scene with a forced tf after the battle with the ogre. Which you can reverse after you farm some money.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
There is also a possibility to mimic what circle tekua does, gallery is in a room of its own, upon entering the room values that could change (in their game, money, XP, level) are stored in separate variables, and the values are restored upon leaving said room
That's a better idea, though it still might have some problems, because many of the scenes have the player move to a new location afterwards built in. Would probably drastically reduce the work needed though, so thanks for the suggestion.
It's hard to recall of the top of my head because of just how many events there are, but I think the only one that really have breast requirements are the scenes right after you grow them with Beatrice's potions, so if you really wanted to see them you could just save, view the scenes and grow your chest, and then reload before growing your chest. Actually I just remembered there's one with the Alraune, but if you have your butt and chest both at 0 you should be able to pick, so it still technically doesn't force you to grow your chest to see it.
I think there is only one scene with a forced tf after the battle with the ogre. Which you can reverse after you farm some money.
I think they meant chest size as a requirement to unlock scenes, not scenes that force an increase in chest size, though I could be wrong.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
It's hard to recall of the top of my head because of just how many events there are, but I think the only one that really have breast requirements are the scenes right after you grow them with Beatrice's potions, so if you really wanted to see them you could just save, view the scenes and grow your chest, and then reload before growing your chest. Actually I just remembered there's one with the Alraune, but if you have your butt and chest both at 0 you should be able to pick, so it still technically doesn't force you to grow your chest to see it.

I think they meant chest size as a requirement to unlock scenes, not scenes that force an increase in chest size, though I could be wrong.
ohh, i didn't think of that :ROFLMAO:

and yes, that's what i mean.

Lang10

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes