• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 7, 2023
The alchemical ingredient quest is glitched, i got the elfbloom, beat the elf, fapped the plant until it said the quest was complete, but I cannot turn it in, Beatrice won`t react to it

Oct 9, 2022
Alright, bad news, I have no idea what caused the problem. Good news, I fixed it, for your save at least. I couldn't find any event that should turn the switch that makes Brittany disappear off other than the event that unlocks the dungeon, so I have no idea how you got that to happen. Did you use the dungeon skip option at all? My only other guess would be whatever cheat engine maybe causing an issue, somehow. (I'm assuming that's how you got 999,999 silver at least.) In any case, I turned the switch back on and saved again, so if you download this save folder and put it into your game, and then load from slot 14 and go to the guild it should work as intended. Let me know if there are any other issues, thanks. (I made that save by loading your slot 13, so if you wanted to continue from a different save let me know and I can edit whichever one you need.)
It works thanks for the help

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
Quick question, is there any way to buy sex toys or do you somehow collect them?
There is only two plugs so far. one you get from Katie and one from Vivian. You can get a cock sleeve toy from Beatrice if you have her do something to the purity ring you get. The Chasity cage you can get from Beatrice if you you been talking/having fun with the guy from the alley.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
The alchemical ingredient quest is glitched, i got the elfbloom, beat the elf, fapped the plant until it said the quest was complete, but I cannot turn it in, Beatrice won`t react to it
I just tested the quest on my own and couldn't find any issues. Could you DM me your save folder through mega or something so I can take a look? Thanks.
Quick question, is there any way to buy sex toys or do you somehow collect them?
What Kontrust said is correct. There aren't a whole lot of toys.

Reactions: Kontrust

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I haven't used cheats or manipulated the file
Thanks for uploading that but I will also need your "global.rpgsave" file, otherwise I cannot open your save. (Or you can simply send the entire save folder.)
What should I do if after milking sequence my character is permanetly crawling?
View attachment 2924495
Go into the debugger item in key items and select "prone player". Let me know if that doesn't work.

Reactions: femdom_kun

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
The global is in the same zip
Ah, sorry about that. I saw "file13" and didn't even notice it was zipped, so I assumed it was just the file. Anyways, in your save you only have 5 of the 15 required Elmsbloom to complete the quest. I'm not sure what happened, the dickweed event must have bugged out or something for it to have said you were done the quest, unless it just said you were done with the dickweed, and you misinterpreted that as being done the entire quest? Either way, I tested to make sure nothing else was going on, and can confirm if you get another 10 Elmsbloom you'll be able to hand in the quest without issue. Thanks again for uploading the save.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So is there a gallery or recollection room?
Not at the moment. Unfortunately I set up scenes so that it wouldn't be easy to replay them in a gallery, as they change the players stats and move them about. I've been setting up new scenes and changing some old one's to be re-viewable at the location where they originally occur though, so I might be able to add a gallery in the future.

Reactions: BangB420

ReiwaZero

Jun 10, 2022
so, i found a bug. after turning in the quest for the 4th dungeon, the 5th one is unlocked but for some reason, it still shows the 4th when i saved. even when i go back to the guild, it shows the option to hand in the quest but it does nothing. is there a way to fix this?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
so, i found a bug. after turning in the quest for the 4th dungeon, the 5th one is unlocked but for some reason, it still shows the 4th when i saved. even when i go back to the guild, it shows the option to hand in the quest but it does nothing. is there a way to fix this?
It looks like I forgot to reduce the variable that tracks if you have quests to hand in when turning in the quest for the 4th dungeon, so I'll have that fixed for the next update. What do you mean when you say it still shows the 4th when you save? I'm a bit confused there. If you do choose to hand in the quest again, it should just do nothing, so as long as that's the case it doesn't really matter, but if you dm me your save folder here I can fix that for you. Thanks for letting me know about the issue.
Is there unavoidable gay content?
It should be essentially avoidable. Aside from making sure you don't lose any fights against male enemies, the one event that you might stumble upon is in the second dungeon, if you've grown your ass and try to crawl through the hole in the wall you'll get stuck, and a faceless man will help himself to your ass while you either pretend nothing is happening or make out with Katie as she tries to crawl through on the other side. You'll also be unable to enter the Elven Village, as most if not all of it's content is written around you having experienced the "initiation gangbang" required to get in. There isn't any art for that scene though, so you could technically just skip through it by holding down ctrl. Oh, and at one point in the third dungeon there's a scene with a heavily feminized male adventurer. If you count that.

ReiwaZero

Jun 10, 2022
It looks like I forgot to reduce the variable that tracks if you have quests to hand in when turning in the quest for the 4th dungeon, so I'll have that fixed for the next update. What do you mean when you say it still shows the 4th when you save? I'm a bit confused there. If you do choose to hand in the quest again, it should just do nothing, so as long as that's the case it doesn't really matter, but if you dm me your save folder here I can fix that for you. Thanks for letting me know about the issue.
Sorry if what I said confused you for a bit. What I meant was that my current save says the 4th dungeon instead of the 5th one. Since you mentioned the variable for quests not working properly, it means the game thinks I'm still on the 4th one instead of the 5th one whenever I save. It's more of a nitpick for me but it does get a bit confusing if say, I enter the game and go to saves to continue playing, only to see that it says I'm still on the 4th dungeon despite remembering I was on the 5th dungeon. Again, it's more of a nitpick for me but thanks anyways for wanting to fix this personally OP.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Sorry if what I said confused you for a bit. What I meant was that my current save says the 4th dungeon instead of the 5th one. Since you mentioned the variable for quests not working properly, it means the game thinks I'm still on the 4th one instead of the 5th one whenever I save. It's more of a nitpick for me but it does get a bit confusing if say, I enter the game and go to saves to continue playing, only to see that it says I'm still on the 4th dungeon despite remembering I was on the 5th dungeon. Again, it's more of a nitpick for me but thanks anyways for wanting to fix this personally OP.
Ah, alright, I thought that was what you meant about your current save showing the 4th dungeon, but when I went to check, it looked to me like I hadn't set up the save file name for the fourth dungeon, so I thought maybe you meant something else. Does your save actually say "4th dungeon quest", or does it say "River Dungeon Quest"? Because the River dungeon is actually the third dungeon. In any case, I'll have it set up for the next update to properly update the save file name for both the fourth and fifth dungeons. Thanks again for letting me know about the issues.

Reactions: fiery1240
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes