Others Completed Crossroads Inn [v2.6.0] [Kraken Unleashed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Any mods for this game that expand on sex work and brothel aspects?

whoheiscool

Jan 10, 2018
guys pls update version 3.0.3

Since this thread no longer update the version after 2.6.0, I search on the Internet, and found this torrent today.

It's an ISO file, I downloaded the file, my kaspersky didn't detect any virus in this ISO, and after I installed this ISO, the version number it showed was 3.0.5, so I share the torrent here.

Still, download at your own risk, cause I found it on the Internet, I can't promise that this file is 100% malwareless.

Btw, pardon my rubbish English, it's not my native language.

Wish this can help those who love Crossroads Inn.

Last edited:

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Since this thread no longer update the version after 2.6.0, I search on the Internet, and found this torrent today.

It's an ISO file, I downloaded the file, my kaspersky didn't detect any virus in this ISO, and after I installed this ISO, the version number it showed was 3.0.5, so I share the torrent here.

Still, download at your own risk, cause I found it on the Internet, I can't promise that this file is 100% malwareless.

Btw, pardon my rubbish English, it's not my native language.

Wish this can help those who love Crossroads Inn.
thx so much but im buyed already

Reactions: whoheiscool

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So I select the main hall, the floor tiles highlight, I shift-click the outside tile next to the main hall.
Then what?

Trying to use the information here obviously doesn't work as my UI doesn't look like that :/

[edit]
After some more testing the problem seem to be that the "build grid" isn't shown in the campaign mode.
@Developers: Fuck you, make a game that is working before release versions!

Hapl?

Last edited:

Xaytal

Mr.
Donor
Jul 10, 2020
This could've been good but its so buggy lol couldnt get customer in campain in the first 10 min

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So much potential locked behind numerous bugs and easy quality of life changes that need to be made....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alfre4u

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
is crossroads still a buggy mess ?
I don't think I experienced issues when I played it last which is more than a year ago.
Anyway, it was last updated in February 22.

BTW, get it using (v4.0.6d):

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
I don't think I experienced issues when I played it last which is more than a year ago.
Anyway, it was last updated in February 22.

BTW, get it using (v4.0.6d):
your magnet isnt working for me

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote