VN Unity Abandoned Crossroads [v0.0.5] [Two Clusters]

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
TCC_mainscreen.jpg

Overview:
The year is 9614, Jaxx is a member of a pirate gang called “Wounded cats”. His life has been okay. Earning is fair. He has a girlfriend who’s been in a relationship with him for over a decade. There is no pressure to tie the knot.
Life is merry and well - until a new female member arrives at Wounded cats’ station amid political instability within the Solar system.
She begins to shake his life and Jaxx will have decisions to make. Thus, “crossroads”.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Release Date: 2019-10-26
Developer: Two Clusters -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras: Old RPGM version

screenshot-1.png screenshot-2.png screenshot-3.png screenshot-4.png screenshot-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Adult sci-fi game with old school grid-based space combat....OK, I'm in.

Edit: Played it. Very short. An intro to the base/MC's job with a small space combat sequence (which is a mini-game vir_cotto ) at the end. Renders are on the grainy side atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumai and vir_cotto

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It is a mix of visual novel, turn based grid combat, and choice based adventure. The story is supposed to be non-liner but I don't know how it will go, yet.

The combat is a mini game.

Reactions: vir_cotto

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So does the remake include the neanderthal(Lulu) and dude with boobs(Jessica)?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
She was modeled after an African. Is there anything wrong with that?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
She was modeled after an African. Is there anything wrong with that?
I don't know why you would model her after set of bones, but no, not inherently, that's probably someones fetish out there.

Reactions: jkIII

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
She is an African descendant in the original story. Thus, naturally, I modeled her after an African. It has nothing to do with someone's fetish.

But, yes, she is being altered to be more attractive.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Edit: Played it. Very short. An intro to the base/MC's job with a small space combat sequence (which is a mini-game ]vir_cotto) at the end. Renders are on the grainy side atm.
This is only 0.0.1 after all. The patch note states that it's got maximum 5 minutes of content.

Some renders will be grainy as I don't know resources to render really high quality. I invest maximum 2 hours to render a scene. No more than that at the moment.
Whether it will be grainy or not depends on how much reflective materials I use in a scene. At least, that's how Blender reacts.

D

Deleted member 809283

Yeah this is a hybrid, but it's still a visual novel, please tag it as such. If I filter them out, I don't want to see them.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why choose a year especially one so far ahead? If mankind will be there by then is very doubtful. Just make it pure sci-fi as in "a time in the future".

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Characters look nice, but the sex scenes are too short and didn't do it for me.

Game bugged out at two different spots within the first ten minutes. Think I spent more time trying to get past the bugs than playing. xD

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Why choose a year especially one so far ahead? If mankind will be there by then is very doubtful. Just make it pure sci-fi as in "a time in the future".
It is because the story behind game is based on my novel which begins on year 9599.

Characters look nice, but the sex scenes are too short and didn't do it for me.

Game bugged out at two different spots within the first ten minutes. Think I spent more time trying to get past the bugs than playing. xD
I understand that there are bugs. I think I may need to go full VN instead of trying to squeeze in space combat. Sex being short is due to it being early in the plot. Later scenes will be a lot more detailed and longer.

Reactions: Crosaith.