RPGM Abandoned Crossroads [v0.2.2] [Two Clusters]

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
title_screen.jpg

Overview:
Year is 9614, Jaxx is a member of a pirate gang called “Wounded cats”. His life has been okay. Earning is fair. He has a girlfriend who’s been in a relationship with him for over a decade. There is no pressure to tie the knot. Life is merry and well - until a new female member arrives at Wounded cats’ station amid political instability within Solar system.

She begins to shake his life and Jaxx will have decisions to make. Thus, “crossroads”.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-10
Release Date: 2019-04-10
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-logs:

Download
Win: - -
Others:

Extras:

tcc_1.jpg tcc_2.jpg tcc_3.jpg tcc_4.jpg tcc_006.jpg tcc_004_1.jpg tcc_004_2.jpg tcc_004_3.jpg tcc_005_1.jpg tcc_005_2.jpg tcc_006_1.jpg Veveno_anal_sex-2-2.jpg Sonia_1-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2017
Don't want to be negative about this, but going wait for a few builds to come out so there can be more contents to enjoy. I mean its still v0.01 so there might not be much to do in the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"isnt exactly a pretty girl" ?????? wtf..she's adorably cute as a button...and an awesome small booby body..thats frikkin wife material...my MC has the derp..
alas...i'm going to have to wait a long time to try this again...i'll refrain from negativity but its present in droves within my personage right now..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"in a nuthell" is this correct ? or supposed to be "in a nutshell"

also in first room its possible to go "outside" of the room by clicking up to the "mirror" (or thing that look like a mirror box)

the space navigation is .. terrible honestly... you should put some hint or a radar or something because its crazy to move around ( even more when you have limited energy to move).
i ran out of energy and .. GAME OVER ( back to main menu )

:'( i hate game over.

(also, closing the game let the game run background for minutes..)

Reactions: Randor

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

also in first room its possible to go "outside" of the room by clicking up to the "mirror" (or thing that look like a mirror box)

the space navigation is .. terrible honestly... you should put some hint or a radar or something because its crazy to move around ( even more when you have limited energy to move).
i ran out of energy and .. GAME OVER ( back to main menu )

:'( i hate game over.

It has navigation on top left in X Y coordinates.

And you are correct. It is "in a nutshell". I will correct it.

Don't want to be negative about this, but going wait for a few builds to come out so there can be more contents to enjoy. I mean its still v0.01 so there might not be much to do in the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct. It's 0.0.1 for a reason after all. It doesn't have the content. What I've done is a small peep scene, the first story mission to fire everything off, and basic game mechanics with basic asset creation.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017

you -for sure- don t want to end in nuthell! avoid all nutcrimes against the nutgod's laws:S it won t end well otherwise

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you -for sure- don t want to end in nuthell! avoid all nutcrimes against the nutgod's laws:S it won t end well otherwise
well funny fact is, i m not english, soo i was thinking that maybe its correct..

but my knownloedge stay it like nut-hell, wich can sound similar to nuts-hell, kind of small fruit for demonic squirrel XD ( i m conscious thats its probably not that at all but, that how i see it )

that just my knowledge about that as a non english native haha

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.2 -
  1. First full sex scene with Jessica after the first story mission. Return to Jaxx’s room and it will begin.

2. Green outpost in Kupier-3004 is open along with a brothel. Now, Jaxx can’t even attempt to enter there with Jessica. He has to lose her first. The ability to lose her will come later.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
well funny fact is, i m not english, soo i was thinking that maybe its correct..
that just my knowledge about that as a non english native haha
Oh don t mind me <3 got no problem with you not being a native (well lil ol me is neither) i just had to smile thinking about a hell made for all those evil nuts^^

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.3 -

My goal before reaching 0.1.0 is to add a fully functioning prostitute at Green outpost and introduction of the second heroine mentioned in synopsis.
  1. Second sex scene with Jessica in her room after a short combat training with Zchon.

2. Story progresses.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.4 -

Restart (if you played before and have a save file) is recommended due to some changes in a core common event.

1. Story progresses and Veveno is introduced.

Reactions: gue5t

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.5 -

Prologue part is now over.

1. Story progresses. The first choice Jaxx has to make is added.

2. Two scenes with Veveno. One short teasing scene and another is anal.

Reactions: UncleVT