RPGM Abandoned Crossroads [v0.2.2] [Two Clusters]

Aikan

Aug 15, 2017
Info required to reach BJ station is on the space chart. Kuiper-3008 sector.
Thats all well and good but no where on my star map does it reference any stations location. It just gives the sector name and nothing else. Also following the beacons is crap.. I end up at the screen edge and nothing.

Not to mention my jaxx is still jaxx when undocking, really funny watching jaax walking in space and fighting ships with a hand gun

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Not to mention my jaxx is still jaxx when undocking, really funny watching jaax walking in space and fighting ships with a hand gun
If you are able to tell me how I could replicate that bug, it'd be great.

Aikan

Aug 15, 2017
I purchased a robin II (or something) then undocked, undocked from the front of the station not from the side where the stations ship icon is. (I think i have the latest free version of game)
I followed the beacons up from green outpost and could not go past map edge, then followed map edge all the way around and still unable to change sector (the green arrow points work fine, have no idea why you used beacons). For me the arrows work the beacons do nothing.
Oh, on another note if you pass the yellow square when the shooting range mission starts and end up past it when it ends, you cant get out. I had to restart the game (this time I saved before doing it) you have to be on the yellow square to initiate the shooting, its weird because the console on the wall is before the yellow square, but standing before the yellow square does nothing, you have to stand on it.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just to be clear, the beacons exist to simply give a sense of direction. It's not supposed to take you any where.
If you were going North of the sector that has Green outpost in it, it wouldn't lead to anywhere because you can't go further than that.

As for the other stuff you've mentioned, I will look into it.

Finally, there is only one version of the game. There is no paid version.

Aikan

Aug 15, 2017
Just to be clear, the beacons exist to simply give a sense of direction. It's not supposed to take you any where.
If you were going North of the sector that has Green outpost in it, it wouldn't lead to anywhere because you can't go further than that.

As for the other stuff you've mentioned, I will look into it.

Finally, there is only one version of the game. There is no paid version.
It says follow the beacons ??, so how do you get to BJ station, I went all the map edge around green station and couldnt leave it

UPDATE: ok found out how to change sector, i went between two beacons under green outpost and entered sol-2681.
UPDATE2: from kupier-3004 went down from green station between 3 beacons and entered sol-2691, from there the only access I could find was 3 more beacons at bottom right that go to pluto. So can someon please tell me how the fk to get to BK station in kupier-3008.
On the star chart it has a yellow arrow going from sol-2691 pointing to kupier-3008. I cant find any beacons or access going to it, game is becoming so frustrating. And whats with the eyepatch smily faces, and the comment on the bottom saying illegally modified. I downloaded from twoclusters.com site, has to be the most frustrating game I tried to date.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
See the entry and exit points for Kupier-3008 on the star chart. Pirate sectors do not have an official entry. It's hidden. Jaxx as a pirate has an illegally modified space chart with coordinates to enter such sectors.

map.png

Beacons are for official sectors that give you a sense of direction.

Aikan

Aug 15, 2017
See the entry and exit points for Kupier-3008 on the star chart. Pirate sectors do not have an official entry. It's hidden. Jaxx as a pirate has an illegally modified space chart with coordinates to enter such sectors.

View attachment 279171

Beacons are for official sectors that give you a sense of direction.
I'm such an idiot

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
(Reported) bugs will be fixed on the next release (0.2.2). Meanwhile, the non-existent arrow to BJ sector is not a bug. It's not there to prevent players from accidentally entering the sector. You have to specifically look for it.

But I will add an arrow to it once you successfully access the sector.

Aikan

Aug 15, 2017
Pro's Mission...
At Green station you cant go into the club with Jesse, go in with the other bitch and talk to hooker at far end. Take the mission the go get Jesse, without Jesse you cant advance once you get to BJ station. With Jesse talk to Otto who sets you on your next stage.
On Pluto go down the stairs, follow it around til the booth in the wall, get the package but be sure to have 10,000c with you (COD). There are mobs in the tunnels so watchout, if your lucky you can avoid them (theres nothin after the booth but mobs).
Head back to BJ and Otto who gives you room number and pass code to room. Finish that side (I reco to kill the wanker).
Drop off Jesse if you want the service part of the reward, with Jesse you get an Item, without Jesse you get Woohoo... (or item it's your choice).

Reactions: Canto Forte

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Version 0.2.2 uploaded to Gdrive link. I do not maintain other links.

No new sex scene was added in this patch.

1. Undocking bug fix when you purchase Robin II
2. Updated space chart for more clarity as well as adding a popup window for a simple instruction (when starting anew).
3. Shooting range bug in early game fixed. (I think.)
4. BJ station cafeteria is finally open.
5. Main story progresses. The first story decision is pretty near.
6. Added larger renders of spaceships with their profile in the gallery room.
7. Walkthrough has been reworked to provide more info on the game’s basic game mechanics.

Reactions: Aikan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.2.2.

Reactions: great.onidzuka

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
- -
OP links are for the TwoClusters_Crossroads_0-2-1.rar instead of TwoClusters_Crossroads_0-2-2.rar

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
OP links are for the TwoClusters_Crossroads_0-2-1.rar instead of TwoClusters_Crossroads_0-2-2.rar
I do not maintain those links. I maintain Gdrive and Mega links only. A staff/mod added those.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just an update.

This game is not dead but it is being completely remade in Unity. I have no ETA at all for the first playable version but pretty much everything will change. It will be a visual novel with turn based space combat.

Reactions: Orthenos