RPGM Abandoned Crossroads [v0.2.2] [Two Clusters]

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Just a note that people don't wear skirts or pants on their torsos. Unless you're quite old, and your waistband has slowly crept up over your stomach.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
What to do when you are in entry/exit coordinate points?????? Nothing appends!

Are coordinate in space map correct?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry but it's not working. Very bad mode for go somewhere! Why do you not put an autopilot?
x93 y5 is the exit point for the starting sector. All you need to do is follow the numbers on top left. The exit point even has an arrow indicator on it, I believe. Can hardly miss it once you are in visual range to be honest.

Auto pilot wouldn't make sense. Might as well remove space sectors if I do that.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
x93 y5 is the exit point for the starting sector. All you need to do is follow the numbers on top left. The exit point even has an arrow indicator on it, I believe. Can hardly miss it once you are in visual range to be honest.

Auto pilot wouldn't make sense. Might as well remove space sectors if I do that.
Ok i cleared U-3008 exit then U-3007 exit so i thinks i did the mission.
But I don't know coordinates of Kuiper 3004 (not in map)

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Go to the menu and check the space cart. It has all the info you need.
You only need coordinates for unofficial sectors. For official sectors, just follow beacons to go elsewhere.

Ok i cleared U-3008 exit then U-3007 exit so i thinks i did the mission.
But I don't know coordinates of Kuiper 3004 (not in map)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.2.1.
..and use the ingame walkthrough tab. this link and the links in the credits page no longer crash the app. :oops:

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Go to the menu and check the space cart. It has all the info you need.
You only need coordinates for unofficial sectors. For official sectors, just follow beacons to go elsewhere.
I finished the 1st mission but many dialog info are wrong!!!!

Zekings

Sep 19, 2017
Info required to reach BJ station is on the space chart. Kuiper-3008 sector.
Thank you for the help.
Think it can be a great story.
I just found a way to change team partner (in player quarters). I suggest the possibility of exchanging partners in other places as well.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'm getting a failed to load error for something like Gibi-face.png and I cannot progress.
Not sure how it happened but one of letter in that file had magically turned into a capital letter. Redownload the game again from either Gdrive or Mega.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Added to OP v0.2.1.
@sura_tc, can you tell us whay are you using the unusual file naming scheme: 0-2-0_TwoClusters_Crossroads.rar
instead of the more conventional Game_Name_v0.0.0_[Author] naming scheme: Crossroads_v0-2-0_[TwoClusters].rar

P.S. I highly recommend that you uninstall WinRAR or at the very least update it to the latest version ASAP: + Confirmed on page (see point 21 in v5.70 list of changes)

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Added to OP v0.2.1.
@sura_tc, can you tell us whay are you using the unusual file naming scheme: 0-2-0_TwoClusters_Crossroads.rar
instead of the more conventional Game_Name_v0.0.0_[Author] naming scheme: Crossroads_v0-2-0_[TwoClusters].rar

P.S. I highly recommend that you uninstall WinRAR or at the very least update it to the latest version ASAP: + Confirmed on page (see point 21 in v5.70 list of changes)
I will update my Winrar.

As for the file name, someone complained that it was hard to distinguish which is which on Google drive with version # in the back (due to default grid view) since I link to my Google drive folder instead of to a specific file.

Reactions: gue5t

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Thanks, I personally don't see this as a problem considering it takes a single mouse click to switch from Grid view to List view - but that's my own opinion.