RPGM Abandoned Crossroads [v0.2.2] [Two Clusters]

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
A scene I had been working on for some time. Jaxx and Jess merrily walking toward their new ship, SSS Robin, after saving up for years.

Jaxx_Jess_the-clap.jpg

Reactions: UncleVT

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.0.5
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: darlic

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.0.5
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

There were requests for that? I've never received any.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
:eek: yep, it was one of the requested ports yesterday

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
um, my discord server

Reactions: reni

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.6 -

There are three planned endings. One is Jaxx ultimately ending up with Jess. Second is Jaxx ending up with Veveno. The final one is Jaxx ending up with no one.

This update brings some significant updates to overall game mechanics. No scene was added in this update.

1. Gallery room is being implemented. It’s in Jaxx’s room. The room also contains some misc info on characters and whatnot.

2. Sol space chart is now accessible directly from main menu.

3. Story progresses a little. Game world opens up.

4. Lulu is introduced. She is Zchon’s wife and has sizable assets.

Reactions: darlic and UncleVT

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.0.6

Reactions: darlic
Aug 16, 2017
ok....I wasn't gonna try this but...….tag 2 and the image of the girl bent over......I got sucked in godsdammit :D

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
So no Harem ending? no perfect ending? no threes company?
Without spoiling too much, Harem ending is not possible because of few reasons.

One is that the two girls will truly hate each other later on.
Two is the law of Monogamy.
Which translates to no threesome between them.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Use the map. The coordinates line up. Without giving too much away, the exit coordinates are how you leave. You can figure the rest out.
BUT-
I keep getting mauled by rats. Then Veveno accuses me of sucking which I do cuz I die being nibbled to death by rats when I have gun that just singes their fur. And I can't leave the area until I die. Maybe I'm supposed to find something and avoid the rats? But there's too many and I've got itchy trigger fingers...

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Use the map. The coordinates line up. Without giving too much away, the exit coordinates are how you leave. You can figure the rest out.
BUT-
I keep getting mauled by rats. Then Veveno accuses me of sucking which I do cuz I die being nibbled to death by rats when I have gun that just singes their fur. And I can't leave the area until I die. Maybe I'm supposed to find something and avoid the rats? But there's too many and I've got itchy trigger fingers...
Can't leave unless you die? Well, oops. I will re-balance the rats in the next patch and you are supposed to be able to leave the shithole without finishing the mission.

My apologies on that one.

P.S. Veveno says a lot of mean things.

Aug 16, 2017
I did give this a try but only a little one.

negatives I found so far are : NO real intro to give any understanding as to what the hell the space interfacing is all about, as if it is assumed we have all seen this kind of game before. I spent a few minutes flying around after exploring the station and walking up walls and trying to board a ship in the docks. once I found that I don't need to be actually on the ship to leave this is. then I see the interface for map and just couldn't really understand wth was going on.

so little is explained that it is mostly 'figure it out as you play by yourself' kind of thing.

my positives are : I like the story idea and the fact that I can play for more than 5mins without the game crashing, as is pretty normal for this engine. the renders are not bad (those few I have seen) and the concept, though oddly implemented, is quirky and new for this site.

its a fresh idea that will no doubt have a lot of kinks to iron out along the way, but even though I only gave it a cursory look, had my mind been on it im sure I would have paid enough attention to enjoy this more, and I think this could be quite fun to play.

having to choose between one or the other is also a welcoming change I have only recently seen in one other game, so it gets a thumbs up for not being yet another of THEM (regular members will know what I mean :D )

good luck @sura_tc

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I did give this a try but only a little one.

negatives I found so far are : NO real intro to give any understanding as to what the hell the space interfacing is all about, as if it is assumed we have all seen this kind of game before. I spent a few minutes flying around after exploring the station and walking up walls and trying to board a ship in the docks. once I found that I don't need to be actually on the ship to leave this is. then I see the interface for map and just couldn't really understand wth was going on.

so little is explained that it is mostly 'figure it out as you play by yourself' kind of thing.
I will add an indicator to use the console to take off as well as a one-time pop-up message to use the console when Jaxx enters the dock for the first time.

As for "NO real intro" given, I guess I forgot to state that he is a space pirate. I will amend the intro a bit.

Thank you for the feedback.

Aug 16, 2017
I will add an indicator to use the console to take off as well as a one-time pop-up message to use the console when Jaxx enters the dock for the first time.

As for "NO real intro" given, I guess I forgot to state that he is a space pirate. I will amend the intro a bit.

Thank you for the feedback.
I didn't mean the space pirate bit as that was more than made aware. I refer to the interfaces like when you take off and there is no indication of what terminals and things you can click on in the station, some sort of indicator or even a mini popup when moused over something useable, as finding the de-docking was found by accident as it were.

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
How do you finish the first mission? I went through all the entry and exit points, got through ambush and went back to base and now I have no clue what to do. I've talked to everyone and went to every room I could and nothing is updating. android version 6