RPGM Abandoned Crossroads [v0.2.2] [Two Clusters]

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
How do you finish the first mission? I went through all the entry and exit points, got through ambush and went back to base and now I have no clue what to do. I've talked to everyone and went to every room I could and nothing is updating. android version 6
VIP desk, one room should be unblocked.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I didn't mean the space pirate bit as that was more than made aware. I refer to the interfaces like when you take off and there is no indication of what terminals and things you can click on in the station, some sort of indicator or even a mini popup when moused over something useable, as finding the de-docking was found by accident as it were.
Yes, I am adding indicators to usable consoles. They are animated (float), so it should be noticeable.
console.jpg

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.1.0 -

Welcome to 0.1.0.

My goal before reaching 0.1 was addition of Veveno and Sonia (prostitute). Addition of Lulu was a flash thought.

Anyway, with Sonia added, I am safely move onto 0.1 and onward. There is no scene with her yet, though, and that’s because the story hasn’t progressed far enough to have any content with her.

My goal before reaching 0.2 is addition of another prostitute at Green outpost while moving onto main story and other side stories of the girls.

1. The first prostitute, Sonia, is added at Green outpost. I am planning to add few more. Each prostitute will have their own quest arc.

2. As usual, story progresses a little.

3. Walkthrough is created and linked from title screen. Also linked in the first post.

4. The space rats have been re-balanced (weakened). When Veveno says “U suck”, she is probably right.

5. Added visual indicators to usable consoles on space stations.

6. Second sex scene with Veveno has been added.

7. A fair bit of misc changes were made, armors are found at Green outpost. Drugs & etc are found at Wounded cats station.

8. With Sonia, the brothel at Green outpost has been populated. It’s not complete yet though.

9. New title screen CG.
TCC_girls.png

Aug 16, 2017
I am happy to see a game progressing so fast and that the dev is NOT being side-tracked by too much feedback and changing the grain idea. its a hard thing to do when faced with a public of opinion so hats off @sura_tc

however, I feel it is my duty to point out the flagrant discrimination being shown by the developer towards certain numbers. I have always respected the numbers 7,8 and 9 and am disgusted that the dev would show such contempt for these persecuted numerals by skipping them altogether and jumping from v0.0.6 to a full v0.1 just to spite them.
obviously some hurtful numerical incident clouds their past and troubles their soul for them to be so openly venomous and I, for one (and 2-9 :D ), will be sending a strongly worded email to the head of F95's mathematical division in protest.

join me brothers and sisters, for we cannot allow developers to abuse our love of updates and show that we all respect our numbered system in solidarity...……..power to the.....erm…..ah crap! the meds have warn off......can someone else grab a soapbox? :D :D :D

Reactions: tc_dean

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Some serious work need to be done on Lulu, she legitimately looks like a neanderthal; unless that's what you were going for.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.1.0
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.1.1 -
  1. As usual, story progresses a little.

2. Third scene with Jessica has been added. Requirement to trigger is in the gallery room.

3. Pirating is now enabled in Kupier-3004. There are two random dice rolls involved in pirating. First random dice roll will decide how tough your battle will be against a miner ship. The second dice will decide whether it will send SOS signal. If it does send SOS signal, all patrolling pirate in the sector will be on alert and may chase Jaxx if he gets too close. Expect pirating to be hard early on until Jaxx gets into a Robin.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have no idea what it is with the honey select models, but in many games they seem to have heads roughly about 30% smaller by default than a human being should or could have. Or is it just something that devs just don't pay enough attention to. Considering the size of their heads, their feet should be where their knees are. Slightly above their knees, actually.
Creeps me the hell out every single time.

It also creates the "man with boobs" effect, because shoulders are much wider compared to the head than a female could have (normal is about 1½ heights of the head or slightly more, men have around 2 or more) and this just happens to be the main characteristic that most people are subconsciously using for their "sex detector" when other features aren't visible. It also works as the main "tranny detector" nowadays when you see someone with boobs and wide shoulders.
People seem to have different level of sensitivity of that "detector", so some guys don't seem to even notice this, some detect it as some kind of general weirdness they can't really explain and some find them creepily masculine ("men with boobs") like I do.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.1.1
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.1.2 -

2. Numerous bug fixes.

3. Tweaked the difficulty of SSS research facility.

4. Third scene with Veveno added.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.1.2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.1.3 -

I am working on to add the second pirate faction: Behaving jerks. I am unable to show anything yet, though. I will add them in 0.1.4 probably.

2. Fourth scene with Jess is added. Requirement to trigger is in the gallery room.
  3. SOL-2691 sector is open. It’s virtually empty at this point.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
a bit late, but here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters Crossroads - v0.1.3.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.1.4 -

1. Second pirate faction, Behaving Jerks, has been added. Jaxx’s space chart has been updated to add routes to enter their space. A new unique character “Otto” added. More will be added later.
  2. You can start a mission from Sonia once you meet the requirement.
  3. Story progresses (a little). A short (gay) scene added for Zchon.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Two Clusters - Crossroads v0.1.4.