Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Furry devs can always get away with making games with garbage art because not enough game devs cater to the fetish, lol...

Last edited:

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Furry devs can always get away with making games with garbage art because not enough game devs cater to the fetish, lol...

I like how you completely forget the successful furry games with no art at all, or barely any. Text adventures ring a bell? Or were you too busy hating on furries to remember that?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I like how you completely forget the successful furry games with no art at all, or barely any. Text adventures ring a bell? Or were you too busy hating on furries to remember that?
Did I say anything hateful about furries? I don't mind furry stuff, the old school LoK and Rebirth are some of my favorite eroge. I also like MoGi so I can't really talk shit about furries even if I wanted to, lol. I've never heard of Text Adventures, but text games don't count, even if text games have mediocre art I don't say anything about it because it's primarily a text game. I was merely saying that furry devs can make mediocre work and still attract attention cuz there's a market deficit. That's just a fact. Some other genres with the same issue are vore, giantism, and expansion/inflation. Plus there are 1 or 2 really big furry games because they are the only decent offerings on the market. There's that 3D sci-fi one that I can't remember the name of, it's garnering a lot of support because it's an objectively amazing looking game. But there are games on the margins like this that can still pick up traction because of the lack of offerings.

Jun 28, 2017
honestly if you wanna see his characters do sex then just look up his tag on e621. he makes 3d shit now and its waaaay better than this remaster of crowjob in space. for those who don't know how too find his name (its literally on the first page of this thread) go too e621 and type Das in the search bar

May 7, 2017
like...who the fuck gonna fap onto this? there is nothing sexy or attractive around...meh, just don't mind me, I guess it's enough Internet for tonight

Oct 14, 2018
I wonder if this game "series" will ever get out of "demo" version, or if the developer will continue abandoning his work and restart with the same game, over and over again. Maybe he's stuck in an insanity loop ?

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Eesh, I don't think he's finished any of the games he's worked on. I remember playing "High Tail Hall" way back when, and it was genuinely pretty good... by the standards of the time.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Wait I am confused now. How are Das and Crow related.
Crow's initial project was "Hightail Hall 2", iirc, in which he took most of the characters to try and adapt them into an expanded game.

I have no idea how many iterations have used the same premise and failed to do much.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Is it odd that this game was better back when it was in flash, and I don't just mean that it had more too it, I mean it even looked and played better.

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
like...who the fuck gonna fap onto this? there is nothing sexy or attractive around...meh, just don't mind me, I guess it's enough Internet for tonight

And why did you need to express your views in such a manner?

"like...who the fuck gonna fap onto this?"

200+ patrons, apparently. Hell, one of my close friends has a very huge interest in this game. So uh. I guess you can't strawman your way into this, sorry.

"there is nothing sexy or attractive around"

Why? Because there's no humans? That's your opinion. And only your opinion

"I guess it's enough Internet for tonight"

"Haha I ventured out of my comfort zone and saw something that I found weird online! Guess that's enough Internet for me today, amirite fellow memers?"

People like different things. I understand this forum has a huge problem with understanding that, and is shocked and surprised when they see something they find odd, but to strawman and go "Literally nobody likes this. I mean, I don't, so I don't understand how anyone else can either" doesn't add anything to any discussion. All it does is reveal that you have trouble comprehending "People like things that I don't."

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Crow's initial project was "Hightail Hall 2", iirc, in which he took most of the characters to try and adapt them into an expanded game.

I have no idea how many iterations have used the same premise and failed to do much.
Excuse the fuck out of me but NO

Das is NOT Crowchild

Crowchild is the person responsible for BOTH High Tail Hall 1 and 2

Das has nothing to with that abomination.

Das and Crowchild ARE NOT the same person.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Uh huh.. wow.. 200+ patreons supporters!? :unsure:
Okay, I'll bite: Why is that so shocking to you? Why are you so "unsure" about that? People like Das. He's personable and very friendly to interact with, so people want to support his projects.

Or do you assume they're all bots or something, with the reasoning of "I don't like this, so I can't possibly understand why anyone else would!"?

• Angry

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, I'll bite: Why is that so shocking to you? Why are you so "unsure" about that? People like Das. He's personable and very friendly to interact with, so people want to support his projects.

Or do you assume they're all bots or something, with the reasoning of "I don't like this, so I can't possibly understand why anyone else would!"?
Wait, 200+ people are paying for this, that actually is hard to believe, I mean thats like what, 400~ a mouth, for like next to nothing new each mouth. [More then any of those HTML scam games, but still]
It's always been kinda low quality, and on top of that it's actually somehow gone down in quality.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes