• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
I mean... should we talk about TiTS that YEARS after the official launch still hasn't added 1: The starting species for female PC. 2: All the features it promised to launch with. Like: Stats for female PC. And traits for female PC. xD

If we wanna discuss what developer is the most lazy ass, I'm sure we could manage a list xD
I at least respect that Das finally realized he can't do females for shit, and just gave up on trying a female PC. And just stuck to sex slaves for all other females.

Unlike certain other developer that still insist they can do female PC's, or etc. Yet: hasn't added a single one for 1+ year or more. Or the "This game contains lesbians! ... we just don't have any scenes with it... aside from this half-finished preview from 3 years ago...". Like, honestly: It's NOT hard to correctly tag and advertise a game.
Did they ever have the Willpower stat do anything? They hinted at Psionic powers in an earlier build, but I'm not sure if they ever implemented it

Reactions: ejmuerte

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Don't understand Das. At all. I like his work (the straight stuff, anyway) but every time he makes this game, he progresses so far, loses interest, abandons it and then remakes it again from scratch. Seriously, isn't this, like, the fifth remake?

Did they ever have the Willpower stat do anything? They hinted at Psionic powers in an earlier build, but I'm not sure if they ever implemented it
Never heard about psionics as a pc power. Afaik, willpower stat was only in there to offset enemy tease attacks, but I'm no expert, so take it with a grain of salt. Tbh, since they implemented the ship system, ive completely lost interest. Ruined my mobile harem with that update. In fact I think they only remembered about taint after I asked if it would be something like corruption and got a mumbled answer. Three public builds later, suddenly there's a hidden taint stat that does... something?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
No clue. All I know is that they are lazy, lying hacks.
I gave up on that game after they: After 2 years of excuses and promises, pulled a "We have to look forward, not backwards!" and said they wouldn't finish ANY of the promises, or fix anything that was supposed to be there at launch.
And this after MONTHS of saying they "could fix that in 5 minutes" and how "they have TOO many people working on it, so they don't need any help with that.", so yeah: Fuck them. If they can't even do the BARE minimum of finishing the starting races. DESPITE claiming you can play as a female cat or dog person. Or you know: Not giving females ANY physical traits. Not giving the option to choose genitalia. AND atop that: Not bothering to add stats for females.

They keep pulling the "Well, we have finished the males! Just play a male!" card.
Bitch, if I wanted to play male, I'd play male. If the game advertises that I CAN play female, don't give me the bs that you never bothered finished the females, but how "the males are finished!".

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
No clue. All I know is that they are lazy, lying hacks.
I gave up on that game after they: After 2 years of excuses and promises, pulled a "We have to look forward, not backwards!" and said they wouldn't finish ANY of the promises, or fix anything that was supposed to be there at launch.
And this after MONTHS of saying they "could fix that in 5 minutes" and how "they have TOO many people working on it, so they don't need any help with that.", so yeah: Fuck them. If they can't even do the BARE minimum of finishing the starting races. DESPITE claiming you can play as a female cat or dog person. Or you know: Not giving females ANY physical traits. Not giving the option to choose genitalia. AND atop that: Not bothering to add stats for females.

They keep pulling the "Well, we have finished the males! Just play a male!" card.
Bitch, if I wanted to play male, I'd play male. If the game advertises that I CAN play female, don't give me the bs that you never bothered finished the females, but how "the males are finished!".
Sorry if I sound completely retarded for asking, but what do you mean by "stats for females?"

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry if I sound completely retarded for asking, but what do you mean by "stats for females?"
Is coo.
Gonna pull most of it off the top of my head but stuff like: Vaginal depth, labia size, labia type, amount you can ejaculate, how much you have ejaculated, etc. (this sorta also include not finish the starting pussies for dog and cat.) The only thing kinda there, is sorta clit size, cuz it can turn into a dick and give you full access to the complete male stats if you genderswap.

Not to as said mention: The fact if you pick male: You go through a fucking spreadsheet of picking your dick species, your dick size, the size of your balls, you get to pick from the list of all the 50+ % male unique traits that affects your dick. But if you go female it's basically "skip stage 2-7 of character creation" xD
And then as said: You get a dick spreadsheet of stats for your dick. Whereas if female, it's "You have a not-penis." And that's it.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Why are You guys talking about different game in here?

Don't understand Das. At all. I like his work (the straight stuff, anyway) but every time he makes this game, he progresses so far, loses interest, abandons it and then remakes it again from scratch. Seriously, isn't this, like, the fifth remake?
Well I don't understand that either, but this version actually started, because he has lost all old Crowjob files. Also looks like he really want to finish this one, so hopefully he won't abandon it

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
It kinda side-tracked into it. Not super uncommon on this site tbh.

Both have similar correlations. Only that crowjob finally wised up and realized they can't do female PC's... or female focused scenes. While several other games are living in denial. Refusing to admit fault.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Why are You guys talking about different game in here?

Well I don't understand that either, but this version actually started, because he has lost all old Crowjob files. Also looks like he really want to finish this one, so hopefully he won't abandon it
Didn't hear about that, but I doubt it makes a difference. Like I said, from scratch. Every time. No assets moved over or anything. So he always starts from 0.
I was a long time follower of... His(?)... until he started moving his art more to the gay side of things (and that's not intended as an attack or a slur, he's the content creator and it's his choice, I just don't know the pc term for gay art).
He starts with good intentions but quickly burns himself out/loses interest.
Hey, if he finishes and proves me wrong, I'll be the first to applaud. But I won't be holding my breath.

black372

Apr 23, 2018
CROWJOB IN SPACE | TAINA UPDATE
AUGUST 14, 2020

Changelog
-Added Taina NPC, Station III
-Added a cancel option on the intercom
-Added the possibility to poke Mr.Mellow’s wife again or after refusing the first time
-Changed inventory menu to appear by right clicking instead of hovering over
Known issues
-Calvin’s ship changes size when exiting Station III
DOWNLOADS

Mac (coming)
Linux (coming)
As always, if/when bugs, errors etc. show up let me know!

PandaToots

May 11, 2017
Have people not dropped this yet, feels like the development has been insanely slow and not worth paying for.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Have people not dropped this yet, feels like the development has been insanely slow and not worth paying for.
That goes for A LOT of pron games tbh.
There's ones that's been promising a update, fix to a bug, or a "at launch" feature for like, 2-4+ years now.
Like TiTS, Panthea, No Vacancy, etc.

Most are lucky if there's an update every 1-3 months.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes