- Mike's backyard update
- cheerleaders update (gym)
- UI improvement
- "Tiffany shop" update 0.26
- bar: pool update
- new stat

exter

May 29, 2017
Do you plan to replace all/most of the pictures with 3D images like in the preview root?

Also, is my savegame bugged, if i loose at the end of the week, even though i have ~2200 in cash? It says " You didn't pay the club owner... ", even though i visited him. I'm at 3% investigation at the strip club. I can send my save file to you, if it's a bug and you want to look into it.
Or do i have to start a new game? I think my savefile is from 0.85.

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
you're probably right, when system display scaling are between 120% and 250% there is one or more scrollbars :unsure:
Actually i found out that some reason having Windows taskbar hidden, when browser's bottom is touched to bottom of screen (by scaling it from top of screen), is reason to shaking.

Reactions: root

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
Overall, the game is good and videos are really well chosen.

The writing is simple, but I particularly love when the inner voice talks to Amy and tries to corrupt her. I love it when a brainwashed girl suffers from a sort of "double identity" where a slut persona tries to subdue her. ;)

To compose with Amy's fall into much more extreme acts, I hope that the voice will be even more direct and perverse as the corruption goes on. ^^
By the way, I absolutely love those kind of games as well, but I only played "Tales of the Drunken Cowboy" which had this mechanic, (and it was an absolutely wonderful game to be fair, I recommend it).
Would you happen to have recommendations of games with this genre of "inner voice trying to corrupt you"?

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
This is the first game in which the protagonist has an inner voice that pushes her towards corruption and depravity. Compared to other HTML games, this is an extra feature that gives the plot and story a novelty.
I would like to see in the future events or missions in which the inner voice will push the protagonist to do more and more extreme acts or to corrupt others, for example: drugging Amy's sister and making her prostitute, drugging the police officer, bribing other policewomen etc. .

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I am on the fence about this, one one hand it hits so so many kinks and story elements that I like yet on the other the complaints that reoccur in the reviews are some that I often find gamebreaking for me too. So I have to ask for though that are playing it, have a lot of things been fixed? Is it as railroad-y and grindy as people say it is?

Jul 31, 2018
I've played a few times over different releases and I do like it, but the thing that stops me coming back to find new content is that I feel the need to visit every location and perform every action, every day, in case it raises stats or unlocks new content for that area and it makes the game feel super slow and grindy. Can you explicitly say how the stats get raised/new content gets unlocked? Because it often feels random and not connected to anything specific, just one day the next scene is unlocked.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
I am curious since the Tag BDSM is there
Do I need to go down a specific route in the game to find that content?
And is there one specific folder when I can find the stuff in the images?
Asking because I tried to find the content and couldnt do it

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes