2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
not too much, this story develops gradually
I'd like to thank you for (finally) a game that update fast enough to keep players interested and waiting for updates <3
I really like how the game is designed and it's really addicting.

but I got a question that really I didn't understand, when playing every update and loading a save from a previous version I started to notice that I am missing on content due to something.

To explain this better I played version 0.27 up to the point where I got a page that says that I reached the end of the content.
so I made a save point there, and continued when 0.33 was released and loading my save file. played that version until again I got to the point where the game tells me that I reached the end of content.
But just looked at patch notes and noticed you added new locations such as church, police station ...etc.
and never got those during my playthrough, but the only thing i got was 1 scene where I checked on the cheerleaders.

So here comes my question, did you design this game so we have a root to follow based on where we go and who we talk to? as I noticed if I focused into going to the bar alot with high lust alot of times I will unlock more scenes but doing this after a couple of days in the game I would reach the " you have reached the end of content for this version".

Wouldn't be better to be similar to sandbox games where it would be possible to hunt for the left-over scenes and what I didn't see yet , yes it can give us a warning once all content has been viewed.

Because getting to this page that says I reached the end of content while I didn't see all the content is a bit annoying, as I really wanted to play the game more and get new scenes but I thought that was all of it.

sorry for the wall of text but I really would like to share my expierence with you and get your feedback regarding this.
Again, thanks for the work you do <3

Reactions: root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I made a save point there, and continued when 0.33 was released and loading my save file.
Thanks bro (y)
The best option is to start a new game, in html games usually old ver. saves do not work correctly (I added information).
Sometimes not all events show up , it depends on Sluttiness/Lust/Makeup/Kiss etc. (I'm working on it).

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Tried this a version or two back; it was illogical and incoherent.

Maybe it got better.

Or at least filthier.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So she gets addicted to a drug that makes her really horny? I love the idea of that, but is she able to avoid men and satisfy her urges with women?

Reactions: root
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes