Seeking Cruel/Brutal Games

Jul 28, 2017
Hey I'm looking for Games that have Cruelty in it, like you can corrupt girl and do some nasty things to her or him (Cuckold does not bother me)

It does not matter if it's Male Protagonist or Female protagonist (she can be abused for what all I care)
If you have recomendations I would be grateful for help :devilish:
I played
Dirty Pool
Tyrant

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Cruel, huh? In that case:

IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH VNS:
Kangoku Senkan/ Any game from Anime Lillith- Rance H20 recently uploaded the whole collection and in general, games from Anime Lillith are all about turning whatever the females are in the game (humans, elves or otherwise) into living cum-dumps with a focus on brainwashing. As the main character, you get to see most of that in action, so you don't get cucked in this game at all.

After Service Gangbang Addicts- The story is that you move to a new school where your little sister is, but it turns out that a couple of girls have created a "Gangbang Club" where your sister is basically the sole toy of the club. However, there is also a save where everything is unlocked, including a mode where you can fuck the girl who caused all of it in the first place, both as a girlfriend where you forgive her, and as revenge for what she put you through.

Otaku Fantasy- Basically you play as some random guy who's only redeemable quality is his dick, and the games mainly focus on taking stuck-up chick and turning them into your personal sluts.

Bunny Black- Although I haven't completely finished the game yet, the main story is that you're an adventurer who tries to fight against the Demon Queen, but dies and is resurrected as that queen's minion. THIS GAME, HOWEVER, IS PRETTY GRIND-HEAVY, SO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION. Also, some of the "cruel" sex becomes sweeter later, so this may be a miss for you.

Miel/Norn Games- Pretty much the same as the Otaku Fantasy games or the Anime Lillith games where it's all about brining stuck up bitches down the ladder. There's a couple too, so whatever suits your taste, although the translations can be a little wonky.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE VNS:
Harem(Ren'Py)- There are options in red where you can take whatever woman is front of you with some method requiring cruelty, deception or some other for of trickery. (This game is still in development, but is pretty far in. so there's some content for you to enjoy)

Harem Collector(Ren'Py)- This game is usually pretty light-hearted overall with lots of tongue-and-cheek references, with sprinkles of cruelty here and there. Otherwise, who knows if this is what you're looking for (Like Harem: still in development, but lots of progress and content made)

Waifu Academy(Ren'Py)- There are some cruel bits here and there, but most of the time it becomes sweeter later. Otherwise, has a dark story with a light-hearted environment at first. (Still in development, but there's a decent amount of content there. Not as much as either Harem or Harem Collector, though)

Don't know if all of these games are what you're looking for, but I tried to scroll through my games' folders for any game with some degree of cruelty.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Thanks for your Advice VNS tend to Bore shit ourt of me But I guess i can try them
I mean, if they do bore the shit out of you, then you may also want to avoid Waifu Academy. It's definitely more on the VN side. Otherwise, np. I'm just hoping I didn't bore the shit out of you with my long-ass post.

Jul 28, 2017
I mean, if they do bore the shit out of you, then you may also want to avoid Waifu Academy. It's definitely more on the VN side. Otherwise, np. I'm just hoping I didn't bore the shit out of you with my long-ass post.
That#s not a problem I appricate effort you put into your answer VN tend to bore me because there is a lot of useless text like detiled descriptions of Landscape or Buildings. Like I don't need to know that a Table was made out of High quality Qak from Sweden

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
That#s not a problem I appricate effort you put into your answer VN tend to bore me because there is a lot of useless text like detiled descriptions of Landscape or Buildings. Like I don't need to know that a Table was made out of High quality Qak from Sweden
Sure no I get that. In that case, anything but the Bunny Black VNs may be okay. These are just some of the VNs I have that are usually with minimal talking unless it's in a sex scene, then there's descriptions out the ass regarding how the MC feels, how the inside of the heroine feels, so on and so forth. Otherwise, your reason for disliking VNs is completely understandable.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
In Incubus City you play as a supernatural serial rapist who is trying to impregnate as many girls as possible within a week by whatever means necessary. There are consensual options but the game is slanted in favor of brutally raping whoever you come across.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
What kind of cruelty or brutality are you looking for? Physically speaking the most extreme I've encountered is someone called "granony" on Pixiv, they made a little flash game where you can literally saw a girl's limbs off and pour acid on her. No "corruption" though because the victim is unlikely to survive more than a few actions.

Jul 28, 2017
What kind of cruelty or brutality are you looking for? Physically speaking the most extreme I've encountered is someone called "granony" on Pixiv, they made a little flash game where you can literally saw a girl's limbs off and pour acid on her. No "corruption" though because the victim is unlikely to survive more than a few actions.
Well I'm not really into gore so I would avoid it beatings are fine but cuttin off organs are too much I guess

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Phantom Buster Rumi then? Contains whipping, "beating", electric shocks, branding, acid/poison injection and blood-free all-the-way-through penetration, all inflicted by tentacles. Studio S games (probably banned on here because small tiddies) have comparable brutality with a human/floating hands assailant. Expect minor bleeding and substantial bruises. You can find a few similar games searching flash sites for "torture".

Stationmaster technically is incredibly misanthropic and has options like "virgin tightness implants" and electroshocks but when I last played most of the action wasn't actually shown, the victims just flailed and screamed a lot. No blood, but if the bugs were fixed you can visibly kill slaves via the arena.

Academy of Fetishes has pretty much everything short of killing and a heavy corruption/domination focus but is basically text-only.

The Ghost House has some needle play, punching etc. and has a blood-free mode (or rather, that is the default and you need to manually enable "Blood Mode" if desired) - be warned there's also 2-3 belly popping bad ends

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Harem(Ren'Py)- There are options in red where you can take whatever woman is front of you with some method requiring cruelty, deception or some other for of trickery. (This game is still in development, but is pretty far in. so there's some content for you to enjoy)
Hey can yo provide a link to this game please, as the only game I found titled Harem is an rpgm that dosnt fit the description you rovided.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Hey can yo provide a link to this game please, as the only game I found titled Harem is an rpgm that dosnt fit the description you rovided.
Ah woops sorry but that is it. If it doesn't suit your tastes, sorry for the misleading info.