RPGM Cruel Serenade: Gutter Trash [v0.7.2] [Bitshift]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
Did the bug fixes ever get the strip-club to work or is it just me that couldn't get any strip-club activities? I remember that the club owner kept offering MC to work there and rarely the dialog would work and allow MC to ask if there were any jobs openings available but I could never get further than that with the club.

I'm not talking about the defeated scenes in front of club, figured I'd say that now before some one mentions it.
No, not yet. Strip Club content is planned, and is the second of three major updates planned. The first is more slut mode content, including it's own ending rather than reusing the normal one. Then there's strip club content and Mahir bad end, then the centre path (The gate in Entertainment District 1 with the 2 Hyena Guards that the guy gives you the Bunny Outfit to walk through).
The full game should be done in around 3-4 months but those dates are from the that came out just under 2 months ago, so things might've changed.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Well seeing how i uploaded the original file i might as well bring the update 5.6
There has been several patches to this since day one release.
Could you convert the file to any other website, say MEGA or ANONFILES or even Mediafire.

The link is overloaded as of now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CruelSerenadeGutterTrash-0.5.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
hello, thank you for this post, i wanted to share the content of the "DataCrystal.js" file of a
badEnd: "MezzStatus = { NumberofBoarDefeats : '4', ChaptOneTrainedEnd : '1', ChaptOneDelta : '12', TimesFucked : '0', TimesOral : '38', TimesAnal : '7',}"
goodEnd: "MezzStatus = { NumberofBoarDefeats : '0', ChaptOneTrainedEnd : '0', ChaptOneDelta : '13', TimesFucked : '4', TimesOral : '0', TimesAnal : '0',}"

now if you did 100% of the first game you don't have to do on of the endings again
Can you upload the files i know it's just text but i copy pasted this like 3 times and i just can't get it to function as the file should.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes