3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Hey in light of our first review getting a 1 star.. , I'd like to point out that the game is in early development which is why its version 0.1 we've got a lot to work on but this is more or less a proof of concept, also we've play tested a lot so if you actually find any bugs I'd be surprised, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know on our discord server listed above
If the main char is futa, why are the enemies men? Is this a 'futa superiority' game?

• Angry
Reactions: funek0 and PhazeUFO

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I'm not gonna bother with a 0.1 version, but it looks promising and I am hoping for some good shit in the future.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I know that this is just the 0.1 version, but aside from the bugs, the game looks nice, the art is good, and I'm always a fan of battle fucks.

Would love to see the finished product, thanks for making this.

CriticalHit

May 23, 2018
General bugs I'm sure you've noticed, but I feel I should mention anyways:

1. Purposefully losing in the first fight messes with Lily's existence on this plane. All her values in battles are at "UNKNOWN", and she's not in the player screen otherwise. This might also be because she died mid-fuck, which might not be something supposed to happen.
2. At the roof, the room to the East only has the West exit useable. This is a potential problem since if you go to the North room, to the Northeast room, then back South to the East room, you can't actually leave.

Otherwise, this is a great rough draft. I'll be keeping a close eye on this project.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It was just my opinion
I understand people can't have the same opinion and that fine
that why I call them True Futa to make it clear that I talk about hermaphrodite
You saying true futa is exactly what I am talking about. Opinion or not, posts like these just derail a thread. I must also state that playing the game would answer your questions about the girls.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Game has a lot of potential, love the art and concept overall. Just please don't make combat too much of a grind, it does feel like this game could really do sexual combat very well.

Reactions: Jusis Albarea

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Game has a lot of potential, love the art and concept overall. Just please don't make combat too much of a grind, it does feel like this game could really do sexual combat very well.
the plan is to make multiple routes of progresssion so comabt isn't a grind dw, that said i've got a lot of bugs to get through before i even can create those routes

Reactions: Wahcha
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes