Unity Crush Stories [v0.94] [CubizArt]

k.k.down

Dec 31, 2018
That Froggle game is too damn hard and reaching 3000 score to unlock Luisa's pic is somehow impossible.
Devs could make the frog icon smaller and add 3x to 4x lives to the gameplay (If they read this).

TittiesLover

Oct 12, 2023
same here :LOL:
my best score is 2490 after many many many tries. and I consider it my masterpiece, my best achievement in life. :ROFLMAO:
I swear the developer should make it easier bcs playing it on pc is hard af XD but ngl it is impressive that you get that much points bcs its not that easy XD

• Haha
Reactions: k.k.down

k.k.down

Dec 31, 2018
I swear the developer should make it easier bcs playing it on pc is hard af XD but ngl it is impressive that you get that much points bcs its not that easy XD
by the way do you know how to unlock summer event or the last LI in the contact list?

TittiesLover

Oct 12, 2023
by the way do you know how to unlock summer event or the last LI in the contact list?
the summer one I think you must have all characters including Katherine and I think that's all and use coupon : SUMMEREVENT2024 it will give you 3-5 diamonds I read it on their discord but if I am wrong I'm sorry

Reactions: k.k.down

k.k.down

Dec 31, 2018
the summer one I think you must have all characters including Katherine and I think that's all and use coupon : SUMMEREVENT2024 it will give you 3-5 diamonds I read it on their discord but if I am wrong I'm sorry
Thanks dude. The coupon worked. although it didn't unlock summer event even though I have Katherine unlocked and finished all the girls stories. maybe it's because I still haven't unlocked the last girl and I don't know how to unlock her. But thanks anyway. you're the best ;)