Unity Crush Stories [v0.94] [CubizArt]

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
If it's Emma I totally can't access dates with her, maybe perhaps her heart is not yet full? Otherwise I have no idea. Moreover, I already unlocked all Emma's photos, the only one I' missing is the extra one regarding the battle of the summer event, although I managed to win the fight many times that photo is still locked

TittiesLover

Oct 12, 2023
If it's Emma I totally can't access dates with her, maybe perhaps her heart is not yet full? Otherwise I have no idea. Moreover, I already unlocked all Emma's photos, the only one I' missing is the extra one regarding the battle of the summer event, although I managed to win the fight many times that photo is still locked
there is no date option on Emma yet but are you sure the last one is from battle of the summer? because the last one is from summer event (not fighting) where you just choose Emma and Chloe.

Kimigaaruji

Jul 7, 2018
So I'm stuck on Rayne story. It says I need to ask Brooke for help, but I can only restart Brooke chat after the succubus investigation. Should it be like this?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Kimigaaruji yes you must complete Brooke chat, then restart it and ask what's in it for you if you help her

TittiesLover I have this missing picture in the extra gallery:

Screenshot (104).png Screenshot (105).png
all the other pics from summer event for each girl gallery are unlocked

TittiesLover

Oct 12, 2023
Last edited: