Recommending CrvX1995's stomach bulge/cum inflation/xray/sex sim game recommendations

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
I tried playing this game a while back because there's supposedly inflation in it (and I'm a big bousoft fan) but I couldn't understand the mechanics at all. You ask to do anything with her and if she declines you you're done for that whole day. How tf do you play this
Im not really sure if there much inflation that i can remember but i might not have seen it. The directions are barley there since you can't see certain stats like affection until you unlock the stats list later which is dumb. To get further progress you need to just repeat the early groping parts and bring up her orgazam bar til it stops you. Then repeat that a few times until it progress further. Unfortunately, If you ask to go to the next step before she ready you have to wait another day to ask again which is also a pain. I really like the 2d game version compared to the 3d one since it's has alot more details for the art compared to the 3d. Also, if you don't want to grind there cheats people made you can use which unlocks every thing.

Edit: I also forget to mention is buying here stutt like snacks and food raises her affection as well I believe, so that progresses you quicker. I recommend cheating money using cheat engine which is fairly simple to cut alot of grind out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mindrem

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
Great list!

Have you tried this game before: https://f95zone.to/threads/yotogimi...ak-with-your-sister-v3-1-3-dlc-bousoft.69379/

A very good game with sex simulation, x-rays, and shit ton of other features to play with. Also, features a penetration resistance/dilation mechanic so can't fuck the sister right away once you get to that part. Also, has a very interesting penetration option as well.
Yeah, but I don't like the mechanics, getting inflation is such a pain in the ass, you gotta be super quick or cheat values with cheat engine (you need to cheat the values for how much you can cum, so you can cum multiple times very quickly in all holes, or just grind a lot to improve your abilities, or maybe it's done with items, either way, pain in the ass, not worth the effort), I much prefer the title I listed in the list as it's more of a simulation and you can see the bulges and inflation much more easily, it's an newer and more refined title, he/they are developing a new title, let's hope it's more in line with the recent titles than with yotogimichi.