4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
So, no progress with the milf? What a letdown. Updates come out sporadically and main LI are delayed.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Man, is so annoying that even if you set your relationship with the characters, they still call each other by their names most of times.

Still with that problem, I like the game and the art, it's just another Summertime Saga-like but I don't mind, I love those games.

Reactions: simple_human

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
aint even gonna try.. 1 abandoned game with just v0.2, 1 flashgame complete, another game with 0.1 version.. i dont see it getting frequently updated and might even get abandoned

kheledzarumz

Nov 15, 2020
Awesome game, artwork is excellent and the pacing is just right imo, not grindy but also not quick so you actually care enough to follow the scenes, well done.

Reactions: IXL

waazki

Apr 10, 2020
just started and it kept saying hes excited to go to school and when i went there it said he doesntt wanna be late to his english class but its kinda stuck here cant go down stairs left or right and cant open map either he keeps saying he doesnt wanna be late
Same, stuck at the same place

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hello, the game is really good, i really like the progression and how the story evolves.

I have one issue, certain scene when the player character sees like bending the "mother" in front of him, why "we as the in front of the monitor" seeing the bending "mother" in front, i would says it feels like a missed opportunity to not draw such a scene like that.

Also Anal tag is missing!

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Where is the gallery unlocker supposed to go ?? , the directions were no help , i searched all over , this is BS
this game isnt worth it

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
issues.

Mia listening to metal music doesn't use the music volume slider, thus it can be blaring.

A lot of missions can be done out of order which causes issues, example is if you take a pic of vanessa, next time you can see her in the shower you can enter, which bypasses the visit with the daughter.

The shower with Vanessa, first part had her eyes not follow her face.

Park keeps popping up as a new place.

bunch of typos

really needs testing.

Reactions: xyzyzyz
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes