Collection Flash CTRL-Z animation collection [2019-06-24] [CTRL-Z]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
i know i am late but what happened to Enormous or CTRL-Z their games seems to be wiped off the face of earth with no doucumentation that i could find on what happened
best guess is that he just got bored which sucks, but it is what it is.

NordicPirate

Nov 5, 2020
dose any one has the code for the level select screen
Shadow Transformed:

SONG QUIZ: 232113 2132 211321

GENESIS CODE: Click CTRL-Z at the beginning, then the Black Moon when Shadow says "The Stars Don't Twinkle". Click on the game cartridge than the power switch. Click on the controller. Then press AB Right ACA Down AB Right A

In the full nelson scene near to the right or left of Sonic's and Vanilla's icon there is an invisible button. Click on it and you will full nelson Amy or Cream

Reactions: Mastershake

NordicPirate

Nov 5, 2020
Hi guys, i was replaying Shadow Transformed and noticed that i've never found a "legit" way to access a lot of scenes nor the cheatcode for the Scene Menu 3.
By legit i mean that you can see without using the Genesis code, by going through dialogues and clicking things.
Just curious but i tried a lot of things on every route and never found for example the Vanilla, Tails only or Sonic + Shadow scenes. Is there even a way to see them without using cheat ?
Any idea ?

ST3 route.jpg ST3 route 2.jpg

Nisman

Jun 28, 2021
Hi guys, i was replaying Shadow Transformed and noticed that i've never found a "legit" way to access a lot of scenes nor the cheatcode for the Scene Menu 3.
By legit i mean that you can see without using the Genesis code, by going through dialogues and clicking things.
Just curious but i tried a lot of things on every route and never found for example the Vanilla, Tails only or Sonic + Shadow scenes. Is there even a way to see them without using cheat ?
Any idea ?

View attachment 3083608 View attachment 3083609
I had the same idea before but I never share what I discovered because I was lazy xd.

sorry if my English is bad

For acces to the shad phonefuck escene you have to go the same place that go for cream but you have to click the shadow phone and later the app thats look like a video simbol.

For the knuckles and shadow scene you have to go to the dialogue after the first rouge's sex scene. In middle of that talk. Rogue will said:

"You can tell me, Shadow. All know knuckles has an enormous-"

and the word knuckles will be in red letters, you have to click and its all.

if you click the tv behind of sonic and tails in the titfuck scene you will see for a seconds the classic blowjob of sonic transformed 1(but for the complete scene you have to go the cheat menu)

And finally suspected that there is a way to enter to the what if? scene becuase at the end of this scene it sends you to the dialogue prior to the ebony & evory scene. So I suspect that there must be another way to access it besides the cheat menu, in the latest version that ctrlz took out we can see that there is a dialogue before tails fucks shadow.

st3 scenes 1.png st3 scenes 2.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Virus total said the link was malicious, is there another link or is it messing with me?

Nether show anything about a virus

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
I would like to know how to run it when i open one of them it say i do not have right program ?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I would like to know how to run it when i open one of them it say i do not have right program ?
The files were made when Flash was still around, try using (either the Firefox ext. if you have that browser or the Win executable, since its portable) to run it.

JoshP9002

Dec 19, 2023
Has anyone ever heard an update from the creator? He has a fur affinity but has no updates. Maybe someone else can make a ST3?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote