3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
This is literally a Carbon Copy of NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense.
At least the author should had improved his art

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Och well, this thread is really entertaining!
I can skip this censored game....

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Is this game low effort or worth playing?
Low effort. Pretty sure nearly all of Maze and WandoWando games are low effort ntr bait with meh art. Honestly a crappy mtl translation is all they deserve.

Its a DL Site game, of course its low effort
DLsite is just a platform for selling games. It's like saying it's Steam of course it's low effort. Plenty of great games on both.

just played it. nope cant.
though honestly it feels more like 2 couples that weren't compatible switched partners in secret before accepting it in the open.
Yeah, putting in cucking and getting cucked at the same time just kinda feels like they cancel each other out. Fake ntr and all that lol.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How much "wood" would a woodcuck cuck if a woodcuck could cuck "wood"...sorry it's really late for me hee hee

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A guide would be nice for this.

So far I've found the scenes where you lose to the knight. The gangbang near the crystals in the cave and a minor scene where you see a fully clothed woman.

I know there are some pointers in the recollection room, but they're not helping me.

For an instance it says there's a scene in the inn. Great, I go to the inn.. Click everything including resting 10+ times. Nothing.

I've also tried the battle to every single type of enemy to check that out... but all except the knight at the beach just gives you a "GAME OVER" screen.

I don't wanna play detective to find the scenes, if they don't appear naturally while playing it's just annoying.

dikdik48 The recollection room is the dark room northeast of the campfire in the cave where you meet the 2 others.
It's not very useful unless you unlocked the scenes already. And the hints don't help much. You need a completed save.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote