Ren'Py Completed Cuckold Awakening [Final] [KFNStudios]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Whoever made this game needs to work on this part. You can choose a name but you will always be just Mc. Wtf?

1725987087305.png

Also, this crap is like 3 minutes long. This game is not even worth "1 episode". Delete this and go away.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Deyn21

From a one-star review.
This game is super short - like 3 minutes long. There is no cuckolding like title suggests. Render of girl is ok but this is not worth even playing.
Also, you can choose your name but they will still call you Mc. This is clearly a bug that need work. Anyway, this "game" is to short to even waste time on this. I write this review only to warn people.

Here we go again. :(
The game is COMPLETE.
Giving a One-star review because it's short. :unsure: One star because there is a simple code issue.
"I write this review only to warn people."
How about here in the comments? That's where you warn people.

Sadly, the staff here don't care how games are attacked and reviewed with ulterior motives.

This is NOT off-topic. It's about giving a game a chance.

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 2666013

Overview:
Embark on a provocative journey of self-discovery in "Cuckold Awakening." This adult dating visual novel series explores the exhilarating depths of a couple's college life, as they embrace a thrilling cuckold lifestyle.
Dive into a world of passion, desire, and ethical exploration through captivating visuals, gripping choices, and thought-provoking storytelling. Push boundaries, challenge societal norms, and indulge in the complexities of love and jealousy.
Unleash your desires and shape the narrative with your decisions. Get ready for an unforgettable awakening where pleasure and exploration intertwine. Welcome to "Cuckold Awakening" – where passion knows no bounds.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-10
Release Date: 2023-05-29
Developer: KFNStudios -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2665985 View attachment 2665984 View attachment 2665983 View attachment 2665982
The link to download Win/Linux is android not Win, please upload the Windows version.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Deyn21

From a one-star review.
This game is super short - like 3 minutes long. There is no cuckolding like title suggests. Render of girl is ok but this is not worth even playing.
Also, you can choose your name but they will still call you Mc. This is clearly a bug that need work. Anyway, this "game" is to short to even waste time on this. I write this review only to warn people.

Here we go again. :(
The game is COMPLETE.
Giving a One-star review because it's short. :unsure: One star because there is a simple code issue.
"I write this review only to warn people."
How about here in the comments? That's where you warn people.

Sadly, the staff here don't care how games are attacked and reviewed with ulterior motives.

This is NOT off-topic. It's about giving a game a chance.

tenor.gif

Keep your wrong opinion to yourself. I wrote a truth in my own review after playing what you called "a completed game". You are free to review the game yourself.

I gave this game 1 star not just because it's short. This game doesn't deserve a chance. This is some 3 minutes boring crap. Go away.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes