Unreal Engine Completed Cuckold Simulator [Final] [Malatsa Games]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Next up hit your own dick with a hammer v1.0
View attachment 700123
Don't bash it. Would probably garner a cult following.
Throw in some more BDSM and you definitely got something in your hands. Apart from the hammer. And your dick.

I mean i'm downloading this game as I type, just for the novelty factor. Thumbs up for the dev trying out something different.

Last edited:

MazFactor

Jul 4, 2017
A Jim Cornette simulator?
No, this is Garik’s simulator, in Russia he got the nickname Cuckold because there was a movie where another man fucked his wife.
There is a category of men who absolutely do not worry about the fact that the wife is cheating on them, rather the opposite. The highest degree of pleasure for them is when the wife does it before their eyes. Such men are called "cuckolds"
View attachment 699926

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
2+Gigs Maybe if it was put in a compactor? Nah still wouldn't touch it.

The title says Cuckold and some one still needs it tagged ntr:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: blueberrypasteur

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
I was going to make an innapropiate political joke, but I guess you all have the right to pick your poison.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
100% he only made this game so Twitch streamers would bandwagon it and play it for reactions on stream. Thats probably why there isnt any nude sex scenes and its got more of a comical aspect to it.

Smart but after "House Party" I think indy xxx games are over for streamers. Now they only play story based games that happen to have some nudity/risque' scenes here and there (the last of us, god of war, detroit: become human, etc).

Reactions: Crackedcase

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
100% he only made this game so Twitch streamers would bandwagon it and play it for reactions on stream. Thats probably why there isnt any nude sex scenes and its got more of a comical aspect to it.

Smart but after "House Party" I think indy xxx games are over for streamers. Now they only play story based games that happen to have some nudity/risque' scenes here and there (the last of us, god of war, detroit: become human, etc).
But it's not even funny beyond the concept. Less than a minute in and you've seen all it has to offer.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That's sickening.

That is fucking disgusting.

It's just wrong and I hope both the devs and the uploader feel bad for that.

Who the fuck drinks those shitty Energy drinks?

Tastes like Satans arse sweat.
Most monster tastes good, I would not drink the original though.
Well I appreciate you sharing your experience of tasting satans ass sweat though.
Not many people can say they've shared that one.
Games seems like a big nope for me though.
just seems poorly made and well based on the comments not very great.

Reactions: Raul
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes