Unity Cuckold Simulator: Life As a Beta Male Cuck [v0.8.1] [Team SNEED]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
This is intentional meme fodder.
Let me list the ways:
- Wife has inverted bob hair colored purple, is grossly obese, and is verbally abusive.
- Player is a typical reddit moderator minus neckbeard.
- Wife's boyfriend is a racist caricature of a "black bull".
- Has the "wage cage" which is pretty close to reality but again, it's only slightly exaggerated.
- Little kids running around who are obviously not the player's kids.

Let's assemble the parts:
The player is a reddit mod who is literally THE definition of cuckold whose wife is a meme version of a "Karen" that is openly banging a grossly stereotyped "black bull". It's like taking the real life and the nightmares of all f95zone members and giving them air in one game. Bravo, Team Sneed, bravo!

I can't stop laughing. You poor schmucks. LOL

IG88a

Oct 9, 2019
The joke is that the place is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed" which is clever in itself and quite funny to those with a mature sense of humour but what's really just hilarious about it is that if you look closely at the front of this store, Sneed's Feed & Seed, you can see a line that reads "Formerly Chuck's". Now, this might go over the average viewer's head as this, THIS, is peak comedy. I doubt anything will ever be as funny as the joke about Sneed's Feed & Seed. Are you ready for this one? So, like I said, the place is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed" and this sign says "Formerly Chuck's", which means that when Chuck owned the place, well, I don't have to tell you...
1620234501174.png

belvoir

May 17, 2017
This is intentional meme fodder.
Let me list the ways:
- Wife has inverted bob hair colored purple, is grossly obese, and is verbally abusive.
- Player is a typical reddit moderator minus neckbeard.
- Wife's boyfriend is a racist caricature of a "black bull".
- Has the "wage cage" which is pretty close to reality but again, it's only slightly exaggerated.
- Little kids running around who are obviously not the player's kids.

Let's assemble the parts:
The player is a reddit mod who is literally THE definition of cuckold whose wife is a meme version of a "Karen" that is openly banging a grossly stereotyped "black bull". It's like taking the real life and the nightmares of all f95zone members and giving them air in one game. Bravo, Team Sneed, bravo!

I can't stop laughing. You poor schmucks. LOL
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure author is going to add/already added content about a real guy, a polish youtube creator who became meme at some point. He will be another character called Christopher. Many poles asked author to dig into the story and after all he decided to add him.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes