4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Any chance of it receveing a port to Android?
Works on JoiPlay, from what I remember. I stopped installing compressed apps long time ago. On top of that, if the game is properly compiled (has rpa files, not a myriad of image files, because those take up to three times the storge space), I play them directly from my 1TB microSD card, uncompressed.
Try it with JoiPlay. It's $1 on Patreon.

Dodz1984

Feb 26, 2024
Works on JoiPlay, from what I remember. I stopped installing compressed apps long time ago. On top of that, if the game is properly compiled (has rpa files, not a myriad of image files, because those take up to three times the storge space), I play them directly from my 1TB microSD card, uncompressed.
Try it with JoiPlay. It's $1 on Patreon.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: AssRider

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
so what's the next plan about this game?
No idea on that, but Dev seems to keep more attention on Artificial Blood and NTR Bunnies RPG, and there is no mention of Cuckoo Mask in recent patreon posts. It should be better to hear it from Hasselnut, since they are more or less active and answering questions in other threads.

Reactions: txjdyhm

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
No idea on that, but Dev seems to keep more attention on Artificial Blood and NTR Bunnies RPG, and there is no mention of Cuckoo Mask in recent patreon posts. It should be better to hear it from Hasselnut, since they are more or less active and answering questions in other threads.
took a pause from AB to work on finishing NTR bunnies and Cuckoo Mask. Currently, programmer is implementing Fennec route (animation test preview: )
and I'm working on a rpg maker parallel game, so we can speed up the project (animation test preview: )
so the game is ACTUALLY progressing lately!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hey everyone! Here's some news about Cuckoo Mask

1) Fennec mask route is at 80% of being completed, almost all scenes are done (drawing wise) and the programmer is implementing them
2) true ending route writing has started and going well
3) I'm also working on a RPG maker version of Cuckoo Mask. It will have some differences but essentially it's the same. RPGM version will have a free roaming mode, which Ren'py version won't have (unless programmer goes crazy and decides to add it at the end)
the reasons for this decision are many, but the big two are that Visual Novels don't really go well on patreon, and I need to work con CM while being supported by patreon as well, and also the programmer has his own job that takes lots of his free time, so I want to give to my followers a playable version of Cuckoo Mask (since you know I'm a really fast worker, I finished Fox mask route in 1 week)
I'm not sure what I will do for steam, if doing 2 separate releases or whatever, but surely kickstarter pledgers will receive both games for free when they will be ready

Anyway, here's some preview!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you for your attention, hope this will raise your hype and hopes towards the game.
For any info you can either ask me here or join and ask me on hyanmaru's discord server

Dodz1984

Feb 26, 2024
hey guys, sorry for posting updates of on a semi ifferent game. I will request a thread for this version of CM soon. just wanted to show the exploration mode, very similiar to NTR bunnies

View attachment 3968540
Thanks a lot! Also (fan sugestion) I think the game was hotter with
Please don't take that of the game. It was super hot when

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
more than year for 10-20 new pictures, its so pity :KEK:
I'm doing a whole new game from scratch, have patience :confused:
those 10-20 pictures (they're 30 in total excluding variants) were done in a month and a half, in other words when I started officially working on the rpg project

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheena56

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
hey guys, sorry for posting updates of on a semi ifferent game. I will request a thread for this version of CM soon. just wanted to show the exploration mode, very similiar to NTR bunnies

View attachment 3968540
Love this!!! I don't know why but I can never get invested in VN type games. I played CM before but ended up skimming through it because of the VN aspect. So happy you're turning it into an RPGM engine game. Definetly on my watchlist and will play when it releases. Are you putting the RPGM version of CM on steam too ?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Love this!!! I don't know why but I can never get invested in VN type games. I played CM before but ended up skimming through it because of the VN aspect. So happy you're turning it into an RPGM engine game. Definetly on my watchlist and will play when it releases. Are you putting the RPGM version of CM on steam too ?
Yes, of course. The first to be completed will the be the first to be released on Steam I suppose

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes