RPGM Completed Cucktown: These People Are Doing My Mom [Final] [HOSEpanty]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
She isn't taken away though. She's still caring for her son just spreading her legs for the town.

It's not NTR or cuck.

If my mum had spent that long single and started getting a ton of sex i'd be happy for the gal.
Taken away isnt literal.
Thats why in many NTR games the cuck never finds out about his wife cheating while she is still getting fucked behind his back. The usual end of blackmail NTR games.

Have our Dads been cucking us all since before we were born?
Well if you are currently fucking your mom then the dad should not fuck her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok guys you heard them. This is not ntr, move along nothing to see here. /sarcasm

Always hilarious to see people who think they know what ntr is better than japanese adult content industry.
You find the definition of NTR that says "single person having sex" is covered and i'm sure we'll all bask in your greatness because I can't find it anywhere.

D

Deleted member 1755815

so her son became chucky because his mom is a wellfare?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This looked interesting then I see the dreaded [MTL], really I hope one of these days we can get it as a flair for the thread title so we know before we go into the thread with our hopes up. Oh well, thanks for the upload but I'm going to pass, never could get through games with MTL.

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Why can't we have a good proper long game around these themes? I don't even care about NTR/Cuck, just long RPG games with MILF theme. I swear to it, they are as rare as unicorns.
Mature Quest has good content but the grind is horrible so I suggest you try to find a way to cheat through it

I played it legit originally cause I liked the old school rpg aesthetic but I would never replay it. Hentai content is great though, really got me to truck through the game

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
If i go into the sons house again on the first day i get an error that i am missing map000 but there is no map000 in any of the download links?

Omaar

Oct 21, 2019
Why can't we have a good proper long game around these themes? I don't even care about NTR/Cuck, just long RPG games with MILF theme. I swear to it, they are as rare as unicorns.
I'm also looking for some MILF games. Can you suggest some? I am very new to this type of gaming genre.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Ok i can see whats happening here. In order to progress you need to have the good amount of items but if you make a wrong choice the mother gets attacked BUT you cant go with the wrong amount cause the moment you buy 1 more thing than the good amount the game bugs out and you cant progress anymore.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
So its his mother right? So no relationship so the title and tags are a bit misleading
the art style of the cover is really bottom tier for an RPG maker game I'm going to give this one a hard pass

Reactions: YukiSlut

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ntr is also when your sister or mom gets fucked by someone who is not your dad for example
What makes NTR, NTR is not who's fucking them but the emotional disconnect that happens because of it that leads to emotional disappear. I don't even see why cucking and ntr are put together, cucking is literally just someone's girl getting fucked by another man usually without all the emotional destruction.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes