VN Ren'Py Culprit [v0.2] [LiMoonBlue]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
its got an error it has a loop between the girl named katie and the sleeping girl it shouldve had a stopping point to let you know youre finished he needs to fix that

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Curious as to whether the 'sleep sex' is needed to progress the story or if it can be avoided. Not a particular fan of being a midnight molester.

Deleted member 2218253

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
its got an error it has a loop between the girl named katie and the sleeping girl it shouldve had a stopping point to let you know youre finished he needs to fix that
I started the game several times and I don't have that problem. I saw the code again and I don't know what's happening to you.
Anyone has the same problem?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Well past 3 months since the last update came out, no updates since January, shouldn't this be tagged as abandoned?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Latest post from the Dev was earlier this year, they've otherwise visited this site recently but, importantly, have no offered updated status for the game. They did write about how tedious it was to develop on a laptop, so perhaps that remains an impediment.

Marked as Abandoned, which can be changed if future content/progress becomes available.

Blue Sacred Rose

Formerly 'Sacred Rose'
Jun 2, 2024
VN Ren'Py Culprit [v0.2] [Irislain]

banner.png

Overview:
After waking up from a coma, you don't remember anything about your past, except your parents were murdered. You'll have to find your parents' killer while you meet five girls who will be your neighbors.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-10
Release Date: 2024-16-09
Developer: Irislain -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Mac:

View attachment 980350 View attachment 980353 View attachment 980352 View attachment 980349 View attachment 980348 View attachment 980351
[/QUOTE]

synblade

Mar 4, 2022
After you have played a couple hundred games where the MC starts in a coma you start to think your IRL backstory started the same. Can't remember much before then, it is just a constant state of Deja vu now.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Culprit [v0.2] [LiMoonBlue]

Download android port v0.2
| |
(214MB)

If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Culprit [v0.2]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote