• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: A Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.32] [Palos69]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
so what is this in reality? and how much content does it have? btw Palos69 please make it so save naming can be disabled and a color scheme for the alfa/beta with the points too (like the wt mod for the OG game) choices would be awesome too EDIT: there are sometimes when the MC calls the mother by her name even with incest on, a bit weird

Last edited:
Reactions: Palos69

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
What yo
I'm confused. Do you not see the same tags and Genre button on the page the rest of us do?
What do you m3an? Tags are there and I can read, I'm asking if the MC is the same pussy character as the OG, or if he will be more actually masculine and alpha in personality, as he said he's rewriting alot of the story

mainly, the MC still acted extremely beta and subby to the LI's when compared to the NTR alpha where the LI;s acted like some 2 bit cock whores for <removed> dick. it was just really a plorizing difference, and just super fuckin pathetic over all, especially since the dude was supposed to embrace his alpha and confidence and make the girls HIS personal fucking cock whores. Generally it would be a more corruption route where he doesnt care for thier feelings, dicks em down an treats em like toys for his pleasure, the way the whole island basically operates. Its supposed to be a place of debauchery and lust, like the aunt says

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’m fairly sure of the answer based on the description, but to be certain:

Will this fangame just have the two options where you either add someone to your harem and no one else gets that woman, or you are a beta and only others get that women?

Or will there be a third route where you are in an open relationship with some women and that woman can slut it up with others without turning the MC into a beta/cuck?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
mate just play the other thousand harem games instead.
well pretty much every other one is just the same anyway. not asking about NTR, asking if the MC is some pussy beta bitch in character on alpha route, like he was in OG. hopin they go for a more real alpha-ish role for the MC like the other dudes that are portrayed in the NTR route of them just more or less using the chicks as some personal cum dump. honestly hate the MC so much the NTR was the onlly good thing about the game that actually had any good sex and story

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I like the original game for the most part.
But bugs do hold it back imo.

Hopefully this version can show everyone how awesome these beautiful ladies are.
I like the sound of fan renders being integrated into the story.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
>first post is a dude whining about ntr
does anyone here ever use the filter tags system?? you don't want something? you block it! why subject yourself to things you hate on purpose? what kind of masochism is this??
i have scat blocked, you think im going in scat threads asking a dude doing a free remake on their own free time to change it?
im not whining about the NTR, NTR was the only decent thing in the last game. i was asking if the MC is still gunna act like some BETA on the Alpha path, same way he did in OG. want more alpha MC, where he basically just takes charge and fuck the girls like they're just some stupid cum dump slut the same way they do in NTR path in OG

• Wow
Reactions: Tunak23 and awe_qa

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Holy shit this is such a middle finger to the dev. "I'm making your game better than you do."
not really, he states he has permission to do a more fan remake of the older builds, while modding it with more custom scenes and smaller rewrites to the story to fit the added scenes or any changes he wants to make to the game. plus all the donations or are stated to go to the original dev

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I will note, probably a good idea to change the download file name, and the executable name to the fan project name instead of still using "Culture Shock".
Good idea to clearly indicate that this isn't the original game, there's enough confusion around fan projects as is.

Reactions: JeiTrd and Palos69

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
What yo
What do you m3an? Tags are there and I can read, I'm asking if the MC is the same pussy character as the OG, or if he will be more actually masculine and alpha in personality, as he said he's rewriting alot of the story

mainly, the MC still acted extremely beta and subby to the LI's when compared to the NTR alpha where the LI;s acted like some 2 bit cock whores for <removed> dick. it was just really a plorizing difference, and just super fuckin pathetic over all, especially since the dude was supposed to embrace his alpha and confidence and make the girls HIS personal fucking cock whores. Generally it would be a more corruption route where he doesnt care for thier feelings, dicks em down an treats em like toys for his pleasure, the way the whole island basically operates. Its supposed to be a place of debauchery and lust, like the aunt says
I'm sorry. I only replied because I knew the answer which was no. You didn't read the tags or click the Genre button before going off on your rants.

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
Is it any different from the original, please?
This is an unofficial fan remake of Culture Shock by King of lust.
Expanded and Extra Scenes! Integrated Fanart Renders!
Story Rework and New Dialogue! Community Requested Features and Bug Fixes!
If you like the rewrite, please consider supporting the original game, which is still being developed.
Literally in the the first button you can expand on the post. Have some shame brother.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote