VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: An Unofficial Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.36] [Palos69]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Who's your favorite girl?

• Total voters

dustsfgsfg

Dec 5, 2017
this is stupid just play the original one it just the same game with far more stuff that this one. this one is just add the original one just far slower and with no change. at this rate when this one catches up 3 yr will pass.

Reactions: KrLosZ

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I was going to make a mod changing Tracy's sexy work outfit to be both the alpha and beta routs. I hated the fact she wore a plain outfit at home and the sexy one at work. I used it for a few updates but I started to get save problems.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
In the dialog box (as if someone is speaking) I keep getting the following: Error in code variable does not exist

Reactions: Palos69

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
In the dialog box (as if someone is speaking) I keep getting the following: Error in code variable does not exist
Where are you seeing that? I added some logic to the incest toggle to catch some errors during testing. I might have missed some.

Last edited:

Gman8929

Mar 6, 2018
So is the scene with Marcus and Sunny in the gym an off screen event now? Or did I mess something up?

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
So is the scene with Marcus and Sunny in the gym an off screen event now? Or did I mess something up?
Is the NTR toggle enabled? Should definitely be viewable as long as you’re at the gym.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
2024-05-22: I'm sorry, my bad. I completely missed version 0.32. I am going to update the Mod directly to version 0.35.

Best regards,

Murray.
That's fine, I check the new updates page multiple times a day, and I never seen 0.32 posted, so doubt it even made that page.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Just wondering, I know the OG Game had more in the beta route than the alpha route so will that be the same or is that gonna be some of the "extra scenes"?

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Its def on.
Same with me
I did make the scene avoidable even as a beta (so the sister can stay loyal all the way to the bitter end), but it should trigger if you let Marcus spot for her. He does it automatically if they hooked up in Day 10.

It’s possible it’s a bug for the NTR toggle. The only logic wrapped around the scene is the toggle and whether you’re dating the sister. Can one of you try rewinding to a place way before making the choice or before Marcus volunteers to help her, then enabling the NTR toggle off, then on?

If that doesn’t work, there is a Print Debug Log button a few places under the Save button. If you click on it, it should create a text file in your game directory with a sequence. Direct message me it so I can take a look at your choice order.

Just wondering, I know the OG Game had more in the beta route than the alpha route so will that be the same or is that gonna be some of the "extra scenes"?
I’m predicting that there will probably be more new beta stuff than alpha stuff, but definitely will be new alpha stuff.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes