VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: An Unofficial Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.36] [Palos69]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Who's your favorite girl?

• Total voters

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I did make the scene avoidable even as a beta (so the sister can be loyal all the way to the bitter end), but it should trigger if you let Marcus spot for her. He does it automatically if they hooked up in Day 10.

It’s possible it’s a bug for the NTR toggle. The only logic wrapped around the scene is the toggle and whether you’re dating the sister. Can one of you try rewinding to a place way before making the choice or before Marcus volunteers to help her, then enabling the NTR toggle off, then on?

I’m predicting that there will probably be more new beta stuff than alpha stuff, but definitely will be new alpha stuff.
Wicked, that's better than I was hoping. I was expecting a straight no, since your using already made renders and stuff.

Reactions: Palos69

Animesh00

Dec 29, 2023
A Good Samaritan gave me a license to the software I wanted. I’m not 100% sure if it’s legit or not, but it works.

The first upscaled renders will be in the next update for the intro and first day. Depending on the response, I may do more.

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you plz give a new link

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
I did make the scene avoidable even as a beta (so the sister can stay loyal all the way to the bitter end), but it should trigger if you let Marcus spot for her. He does it automatically if they hooked up in Day 10.

It’s possible it’s a bug for the NTR toggle. The only logic wrapped around the scene is the toggle and whether you’re dating the sister. Can one of you try rewinding to a place way before making the choice or before Marcus volunteers to help her, then enabling the NTR toggle off, then on?

If that doesn’t work, there is a Print Debug Log button a few places under the Save button. If you click on it, it should create a text file in your game directory with a sequence. Direct message me it so I can take a look at your choice order.

I’m predicting that there will probably be more new beta stuff than alpha stuff, but definitely will be new alpha stuff.
Omg I found out what I did wrong!! I wasn't on dating sister path...just replayed the game and I can see the NTR scene now. Amazing ‍ :)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
heya, ty for your awesome side project. its my first time seeing this game and was wondering which chapter this version currently is from the original?
im debatting if its worth getting invested in the original game too...

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
heya, ty for your awesome side project. its my first time seeing this game and was wondering which chapter this version currently is from the original?
im debatting if its worth getting invested in the original game too...
The original game is on Day 35, this is on 12. Through consolidation and rewrites I plan on having around the same, but I would love if I could get it to less. The original does get progressively non-sensical, though. And there are some bad bugs that have existed for years.

Since you can download it for free, I would try it and play til Day 12. If you like it, go further.

If you do, I’d love to hear what you thought after playing both. It’s hard to get feedback from fresh eyes in that scenario.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Try both since they’re free on the site. But only the original up to Day 12 at first. Then you can give me feedback. :)
Well I've been reading a bit of the original thread and the reviews and it seems like the original has some major issues. I will try this one anyway and if I like I will stick with it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One question I have about this game is, is the NTR and non-ntr content balanced? I don't really care if a game has it if it's optional but there are some games where you can avoid it but the main focus is NTR-

exsomon

May 11, 2020
One question though, in beta path Mc fucks Tracy, or in game description rapes her will this have any effect?

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Awesome. I got a suggestion for the beta route. I can’t remember what day exactly, but the scene where Karla goes out with her ex, and we see her give a random guy a blowjob…if it’s possible, you should change that scene so the guy she is blowing is Marcus, and not some random guy. Would show that Marcus is beating you without even trying. I think that would be really fucking hot. I don’t know it that’s possible though. Anyways, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Just downloaded v.35 I'm not even out of the prologue yet and I'm getting
"Error in code- variable does not exist. had to take out a loan to put her in therapy."
"You and Error in code- variable does not exist. did what you had to do to make things work."
"Error in code- variable does not exist. picks up the car she leased ahead of time."
I would assume by the text that it is referring to the "Tracy" NPC, however I get the same error if I accept the default name or enter "Tracy" as the NPC name.

The error seems to be tied to the Preferences settings. When I enable the settings I now see "Mom had to take out a loan to put her in therapy."

Last edited:
Reactions: dbkinp and Palos69

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Does this remake have a new story?
What I'm asking is not about graphics. I have no complaints about graphics in the original game.
My only complaint is that there aren't many Markus scenes.
What does this remake focus on? Graphic or story?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CulturalReplayACultureShockFanwork-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes