VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: An Unofficial Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.36] [Palos69]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Who's your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Not sure. I put August on the first post of the thread, but it could be earlier, could be later. I'm working on some pretty big changes to Sunny, Karla, and Maude right now and I haven't even gotten to the Day 13 and 14 content yet.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Not sure. I put August on the first post of the thread, but it could be earlier, could be later. I'm working on some pretty big changes to Sunny, Karla, and Maude right now and I haven't even gotten to the Day 13 and 14 content yet.
Amazing!!!

panto

Nov 15, 2017
Cultural Replay: An Unofficial Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.36][Palos69][Current Status: Day 12]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - WORKUPLOAD
I probably missed this what's new in this update and what is coming up in the works

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I probably missed this what's new in this update and what is coming up in the works
Version 0.36 was an update to remove all links to the original developer's Patreon within the UI. There was some talk about people mass reporting the original game on Patreon and I didn't want this to be used to hurt KoL in that way.

The roadmap of the next update is posted on the first post in the thread.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Finally a reamke of the original game without all the countless bugs and messed up variables!
The only downside (of the OG) is that the Alpha route is extremely slow burn compared to the Beta route, I mean, why it's always like this? In the Alpha route all the girls are worse than a cloistered nun, while in the Beta they magically become cock-hungry whores in 2 minutes.

Reactions: Palos69

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
Finally a reamke of the original game without all the countless bugs and messed up variables!
The only downside (of the OG) is that the Alpha route is extremely slow burn compared to the Beta route, I mean, why it's always like this? In the Alpha route all the girls are worse than a cloistered nun, while in the Beta they magically become cock-hungry whores in 2 minutes.

How many of these games have girls who are immediate family to the protagonist? In this case, Sunny SHOULD be more willing to fuck Marcus than to fuck her own brother.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Version 0.36 was an update to remove all links to the original developer's Patreon within the UI. There was some talk about people mass reporting the original game on Patreon and I didn't want this to be used to hurt KoL in that way.

The roadmap of the next update is posted on the first post in the thread.
Palos I have a question for you, when will the sex between Tracy and Marcus happen?

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Any action involving Marcus yet or the focus will be on the Alpha path
I don’t have any of the new days fully outlined. Early rewrites are taking a lot of time. The new update might be another set of transition days, but I’m not sure yet. I think it will mainly be focused on Emma, Maude, and Karla for both sets of players. There will probably be some Marcus content, but nothing extreme.

Palos I have a question for you, when will the sex between Tracy and Marcus happen?
For one path, the one where Tracy is more antagonistic towards the MC, possibly earlier. It depends on a lot of other variables, though, so I don’t want to overpromise. For a lot of routes, it’ll be more towards the last quarter of the game. It doesn’t make sense that she would skip right to Marcus, but an opportunity might present itself as I move along.

panto

Nov 15, 2017
I don’t have any of the new days fully outlined. Early rewrites are taking a lot of time. The new update might be another set of transition days, but I’m not sure yet. I think it will mainly be focused on Emma, Maude, and Karla for both sets of players. There will probably be some Marcus content, but nothing extreme.

For one path, the one where Tracy is more antagonistic towards the MC, possibly earlier. It depends on a lot of other variables, though, so I don’t want to overpromise. For a lot of routes, it’ll be more towards the last quarter of the game. It doesn’t make sense that she would skip right to Marcus, but an opportunity might present itself as I move along.
I really like this idea, great to see more marcus x Tracy!!

Reactions: Palos69
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes