RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
NTR - Making out, Fingering, Hand job, Blow job with either finishing on her face or breasts.
No NTR - She lets you grope her naked breasts for a minute. That's it.

Oof, I expected, much much much more from the first version of chapter 2. If they didn't want to give a HJ or BJ scene with the sister at the beach because of "pacing" (Which I could unserstand) King could have at least given us an alternate scene with a random beach goer or something to fill that void. But instead, wow, a groping scene, very cool /s. Not much care was put into the Alpha path this time around it seems. Not a good start, and I was having such high expectations after the ending of the first chapter too.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Breakdown of NTR/None NTR scenes in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:sleep:
wtf, the difference is really ... wow
it is very clear that NTR is superior than non-NTR (because the antagonist has a bigger penis than MC)
and most NTR games, if female characters see a big penis, they immediately lose consciousness :KEK: no wonder NTR has more content
in every NTR game, the antagonist has a bigger penis than the MC, I wonder if the NTR story is only due to penis size ??

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Oof, I expected, much much much more from the first version of chapter 2. If they didn't want to give a HJ or BJ scene with the sister at the beach because of "pacing" (Which I could unserstand) King could have at least given us an alternate scene with a random beach goer or something to fill that void. But instead, wow, a groping scene, very cool /s. Not much care was put into the Alpha path this time around it seems. Not a good start, and I was having such high expectations after the ending of the first chapter too.
Well seems it is still wise to wait before checking this game out, unless I would want to do a more corrupted run, but those tend to ruin romance runs later. :p Besides I would really hate it if got at end of game and MC would still not be attractive to the ladies.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Besides I would really hate it if got at end of game and MC would still not be attractive to the ladies.
Its less of him not being attractive, and more of him being chicken shit to be honest. At least that's how it came off to me. The entire first chapter was him coming out of his shell, and that he did. The end of the chapter showed him finally changing. This seems to be of more of a bad decision in how to distribute the content, rather then the MC being pathetic ( at least I hope that was all in his past).

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
does it matter on choosing between confidence or like incase one option is better than the other for future content

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Its less of him not being attractive, and more of him being chicken shit to be honest. At least that's how it came off to me. The entire first chapter was him coming out of his shell, and that he did. The end of the chapter showed him finally changing. This seems to be of more of a bad decision in how to distribute the content, rather then the MC being pathetic (thats at least I hope was all in his past).
Well I am not invested yet in this game since held off playing, so I guess I better wait to see how it turns out before becoming invested and see what mindset will be better to play this game with. If dev would have destroyed the mother and sister as romanceable characters by the beta NTR Characters by the time you can finally romance them as MC, it would be better to play the game with a corrupted mindset and see them more as people you need to own for their own good as characters to be loved.

Ofc being a corrupted taking asshole would make MC actually a beta since a real alpha is a strong person, who takes care of and protect those he leads and looks after their emotional and other needs so people freely submit to them for those reasons. Those who just take and force are more psychopaths and/or spoiled children crying ME,ME, ME and by definition beta's. Though it can be quite fun to be a spoiled child. :p

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Breakdown of NTR/None NTR scenes in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:sleep:
Its pretty clear that they wanna stretch the non-ntr route as much as they can and they will probably do that until the end of the game where mc wil get some with his family members but until that happens its gonna be a NTR lovers paradise,it is and was from the start a heavy NTR focused game which sucks cause some people still have high hopes that on the non-ntr path they will eventually get lucky but mark my words that's not gonna happen until the end of the game,by then you'll get groping and maybe an occasional hj or some shit like that while on the NTR path the girls will probably give birth to their 5 child by then :ROFLMAO: .it would be funny if it wasnt so sad already how the dev is fucking with his non-ntr fan base ;)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok ok, lets not blow this out of proportion. The game has obviously gotten better for the Alpha path as things have gone on. If this was a year ago he would have got nothing. Did it take a little too long? Maybe, but we had different writers then. I agree that this was a step backwards, and could have been handled better to make it feel more fulfilling without compromising the story, but I don't think you should write it off yet. The last update showed that the Alpha path has promise.

Reactions: Shirafune and D Dog

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Ok ok, lets not blow this out of proportion. The game has obviously gotten better for the Alpha path as things have gone on. If this was a year ago he would have got nothing. Did it take a little too long? Maybe, but we had different writers then. I agree that this was a step backwards, and could have been handled better to make it feel more fulfilling without compromising the story, but I don't think you should write it off yet. The last update showed that the Alpha path has promise.
I've seem your comments on other game threads and 90 % of the time i tend to agree with you but this is not one of those times,if you're happy with bread crumbs then by all means you do you but you cant tell the non-ntr fans that this is a fair game for them cause its not,yeah maybe its gotten a little better but by all means its far from a good game for them,its been forever since this game has been launched and the satisfaction that you get by playing it as a non-ntr fan is close to 0 while on the ntr path you get instant gratification right off the bat, the progression on the non-ntr path is far to slow compared to the ntr one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all 3 answers are wrong..sulfur aint one of the 6...oxygen,carbon,hydrogen,nitrogen,calcium,and phosphorous ..is the correct answer

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've seem your comments on other game threads and 90 % of the time i tend to agree with you but this is not one of those times,if you're happy with bread crumbs then by all means you do you but you cant tell the non-ntr fans that this is a fair game for them cause its not,yeah maybe its gotten a little better but by all means its far from a good game for them,its been forever since this game has been launched and the satisfaction that you get by playing it as a non-ntr fan is close to 0 while on the ntr path you get instant gratification right off the bat, the progression on the non-ntr path is far to slow compared to the ntr one.
Only 90%? :(. Jokes aside, believe me, that while I played the NTR and beta route on this game i'm not a NTR fan. Almost anyone can attest to that. In fact in most games I detest it. The only reason this game is different is that it was so unrealistic that It didn't bother me for some reason, too bad the rework fixed a lot of that.

What we need to understand is that there's a reason the path was shafted the way it was, and thats because of the old writer. I could probably quote it, as I remember he posted it on here but its really late, the old writer himself even admitted the NTR path wasn't supposed to be realistic, and that he was making the Alpha path realistic. I mean I think that was BS and the old writer really only cared about NTR, but that doesnt matter (I remember calling him out on this and got my post deleted). Its the reason why the games the way it is. What matters is that we have a new writer that has been here for what, 3, 4 updates? And he has already managed to turn the dumpster fire that was the Alpha path into something that's playable.

As a writer he cant just get rid of the past updates, even though I'm sure he would make a few changes. If the MC were to start fucking everyone it would just be out of place and make the game even worse. He has to work with what he has, and I think hes doing a pretty good job. I mean could it be better? Yeah, this update is proof. But things are coming along. I agree that at some point the Alpha path needs to take back some of the ground that is dominated by the NTR path, but that's not going to happen in chapter 2, that will most likely (If it does) happen towards the end.

If anything I think what this points out is that this game could really use a roadmap, many misconceptions could be fixed and many answers, could, well be answered.

At then end of the day Thrown is struggling with a story that was rigged from the start, and he seems to really be trying. If that's not enough, well, then its not enough. But I will wait and see what he has in store at least a little longer.

Last edited:

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
So i just did some digging.
ntr.jpg
Link to that post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/post-934153
Now, If you click on that link to the game "The Migration" it now links straight to this thread, Culture Shock.
Seems to me this game was always intended to be an NTR based game but it flopped (or should i say its predecessor did), So he re-branded it and decided to throw in a low effort non NTR route to garner more popularity/Patreons.

And just by judging from his post history (asking how to access Eric NTR scenes in Big Brother, Wanting to know how to get Jessica to suck Roberts dick in Babysitter) i'd say it's obvious where the developers main interests are focused in Culture Shock.

If you were hoping for a properly developed non NTR route with the same amount of time and effort put into it as the NTR route i'd say pack it up. Nothing to see here Lads.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Only 90%? :(. Jokes aside, believe me, that while I played the NTR and beta route on this game i'm not a NTR fan. Almost anyone can attest to that. In fact in most games I detest it. The only reason this game is different is that it was so unrealistic that It didn't bother me for some reason, too bad the rework fixed a lot of that.

What we need to understand is that there's a reason the path was shafted the way it was, and thats because of the old writer. I could probably quote it, as I remember he posted it on here but its really late, the old writer himself even admitted the NTR path wasn't supposed to be realistic, and that he was making the Alpha path realistic. I mean I think that was BS and the old writer really only cared about NTR, but that doesnt matter (I remember calling him out on this and got my post deleted). Its the reason why the games the way it is. What matters is that we have a new writer that has been here for what, 3, 4 updates? And he has already managed to turn the dumpster fire that was the Alpha path into something that's playable.

As a writer he cant just get rid of the past updates, even though I'm sure he would make a few changes. If the MC were to start fucking everyone it would just be out of place and make the game even worse. He has to work with what he has, and I think hes doing a pretty good job. I mean could it be better? Yeah, this update is proof. But things are coming along. I agree that at some point the Alpha path need to take back some of the ground that is dominated by the NTR path, but that's not going to happen in chapter 2, that will most likely (If it does) happen towards the end.

If anything I think what this points out is that this game could really use a roadmap, many misconceptions could be fixed and many answers, could, well be answered.

At then end of the day Thrown is struggling with a story that was rigged from the start, and he seems to really be trying. If that's not enough, well, then its not enough. But I will wait and see what he has in store at least a little longer.
While your patience is something to be admired you have to understand that not all of the non-ntr fans share your determination and willingness to keep waiting forever for things to get better and yes i dont expect mc to start fucking his mom and sis in the next update but for this game to get better for the non-ntr fans it need a lot more updates on the alpha path to catch up with the beta and i do admit it had a good start when the new writer came along that is not enough, the pacing went from 1/10 to 2/10 for the alpha route and imho that's not good enough,at this rate the alpha ''realistic'' path will never catch up with the beta path,that's what i was trying to say.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
who is wondering why i don´t post the incest patch i have good and bad news.The good news is that basicly the patch is ready but i need to test the new stats screen if the changes working or not but now comes the bad news.While i would test this i become on startup a crash that 1 label exist twice.I have talked with king of lust with that and he will say it his coder.It will be hopeful fixed in the bugfix what will come.I have send him a few mistakes what i have found too.I have no idea what i should do now.It gives 2 options.The first is that i waiting for the bugfix before i posting the patch or the second option is that i posting now the patch with the changed day5 script file where i have delete this double label

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

As a writer he cant just get rid of the past updates, even though I'm sure he would make a few changes. If the MC were to start fucking everyone it would just be out of place and make the game even worse. He has to work with what he has, and I think hes doing a pretty good job. I mean could it be better? Yeah, this update is proof. But things are coming along. I agree that at some point the Alpha path need to take back some of the ground that is dominated by the NTR path, but that's not going to happen in chapter 2, that will most likely (If it does) happen towards the end.

Fair enough, though of course the question (s)he has to ask himself is whether he wants to continue to struggle with a bad base or rework it. Only the writer himself can answer that though, Based upon the remarks though it seems most romance lovers are kinda disappointed and most NTR lovers pretty happy with state of affairs. Up to devs if they want to take that into account or not.

Slow burns can be overdone especially if other parts/paths of the game make it no sense that the characters are so slow burn. That can be one way where you destroy characters as romance interest for those players that are there for that reason, since the characters feel more as easy sluts by the time you can romance them as people you want to be with in a loving relationship.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes