armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So the incest patch for chapter 2 is not working yet, but what about the patch for chapter 1? After scanning through the pages it looks like it worked just fine and I cannot find it anywhere right now.
You won't need the incest patch for at least 6 more months,according to some maybe even for the whole 2020.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Spoken like a true politician...
I mean at this point there isn’t much more to say.

I can’t fix mistakes of the past at this point. I started writing at v0.85 and there were so obvious story gaps. But a full re-write would take 4 or 5 months minimum. I can’t do that to our patrons.

So what do I do? Work as much as a I can to push both sides content. I don’t have a bias in this, I enjoy both paths. Am I going to fail? Yeah. I mean when you are writing a script everything feels even. When we get to release some things might fall short. It happens.

I can’t make anyone enjoy what we do here. I can just keep trying to put out a solid product and hopefully get a few people off. If it’s not for you, I’m sorry but that happens.

I’m going to keep taking in genuine feedback and continue to working on improving my craft.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-Thrown-

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the mom and sis content is fine we need more stuff for mc to have on the side right now the ntr path will have all the girls to be total sluts yet maud content was going back to slow burn after previous update. there are more girls in the game that could at least give the mc something to do on the alpha path.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
all devs thinks like that, ntr = dumb sluts that will fuck anyone, even some ugly motherfucked with 2000lbs
non ntr = blueballs until the end of the game, 1 or 2 scenes and END

that is not realistic is just bad writing.
Devs are only partially blame on this, the real guilty is Japan, if a dev wants to make NTR content and search the web for material he is gonna stumble in thousands of manga\animes of NTR and they are all the same shit, rape crap, pretty girl in love with handsome mc that end up being blackmailed\raped by ugly\fat\dude or monster and somehow magically starts to like and turn into a sex slave by their own free will, if a dev wants to make realistic ntr content he can't use this stuff as reference

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I mean at this point there isn’t much more to say.

I can’t fix mistakes of the past at this point. I started writing at v0.85 and there were so obvious story gaps. But a full re-write would take 4 or 5 months minimum. I can’t do that to our patrons.

So what do I do? Work as much as a I can to push both sides content. I don’t have a bias in this, I enjoy both paths. Am I going to fail? Yeah. I mean when you are writing a script everything feels even. When we get to release some things might fall short. It happens.

I can’t make anyone enjoy what we do here. I can just keep trying to put out a solid product and hopefully get a few people off. If it’s not for you, I’m sorry but that happens.

I’m going to keep taking in genuine feedback and continue to working on improving my craft.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-Thrown-
Nobody said anything about rewriting the whole game,that wait would not benefit neither side but you do realize that its been said that this game will be an even game on both sides both NTR and non-NTR,right? At this rate the alpha route will NEVER EVER and i mean EVER catch up with the NTR path. All we ask ( some of us) is to at least have the decency to admit that and that it is/was and will be a NTR focused game and with that being said lets all move on!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Nobody said anything about rewriting the whole game,that wait would not benefit neither side but you do realize that its been said that this game will be an even game on both sides both NTR and non-NTR,right? At this rate the alpha route will NEVER EVER and i mean EVER catch up with the NTR path. All we ask ( some of us) is to at least have the decency to admit that and that it is/was and will be a NTR focused game and with that being said lets all move on!
Okay DarkSithLord47,

Normally I wouldn’t engage with someone that I am well aware of but I’m in a good mood so I’ll bite.

You seem to have a “catch up” point in mind. So I’d genuinely love to hear what that is from a narrative/content point of view. “More content” isn’t an answer. Where is the catch up point for you?

Like I said, I take feedback into account as much as possible. So give me feedback.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Okay DarkSithLord47,

Normally I wouldn’t engage with someone that I am well aware of but I’m in a good mood so I’ll bite.

You seem to have a “catch up” point in mind. So I’d genuinely love to hear what that is from a narrative/content point of view. “More content” isn’t an answer. Where is the catch up point for you?

Like I said, I take feedback into account as much as possible. So give me feedback.
Catch up story wise as in mc getting a lot more time spent with his loved ones,speed up the process a bit more,develop true meaningful relationship with his mom and sis,have a big boom that will bring them even closer as a family as friends as lovers and so on. Writing a good plot that would speed up the whole incest/taboo thing therefore you can speed up the lewd scenes between them! Edit : is that the constructive criticism you were talking about?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I was glad there was some actual progress made with Emma on the Alpha path, but I dislike that it came at the expense of Sunny.

The change in the game, where you have to choose between girls feels more like being on the Diplomat Path. The game in the last chapter was much more linear, where what happened depended on your choices, but you never missed an opportunity with anyone.

You either get to touch Sunny's chest for the first time, or plan a date with Emma
Spend the night cuddling up with Tracy or fuck Maude.

If the following updates are like this, it feels like we're being split into incest vs not routes.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Okay DarkSithLord47,

How is more content not an answer ?

Genuinely curious why you cannot change your design cycle to be more focused than as you currently claim it to be balanced. What is stopping the dev team from moving to a cyclic nature of Alpha path update followed by Beta Path Update ? I'm also curious why it feels like each episode is being plotted on the fly as if there was no real story past .5 ish. I know it's not all your fault but the lack of a coherent narrative is being pretty hard hitting and it seems like getting more time to flush out a single path at a time would benefit you as the writer as opposed to having to divest time between paths.

Also feedback wise, the slow pacing is a huge reason why you're getting this flak. Some people have pointed out the flaws where-in your alphapath has just reached the point of having sex with a 2nd girl out of the myriad in the cast. Now i can't speak for what other's feel alpha means to them but the almost perptual blue balling in comparison to the beta path is a huge part of the problem.

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I can understand many points that have been made. Sadly I have to agree compared to the ntr path the alpha route is slow as hell. Now on a moral level i can under stand that but i think the issue many seem to have is that on the ntr path many of the girls just seem like dumb sluts. In my opinion do as one of the others suggest and start a cycle say one month for alpha another for ntr and so on it works but really it is the dev's choice i will be content either way

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Catch up story wise as in mc getting a lot more time spent with his loved ones,speed up the process a bit more,develop true meaningful relationship with his mom and sis,have a big boom that will bring them even closer as a family as friends as lovers and so on. Writing a good plot that would speed up the whole incest/taboo thing therefore you can speed up the lewd scenes between them! Edit : is that the constructive criticism you were talking about?
Okay so from what I’m gathering you want to see more focus on Tracy and Sunny?

What about the other girls?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Devs are only partially blame on this, the real guilty is Japan, if a dev wants to make NTR content and search the web for material he is gonna stumble in thousands of manga\animes of NTR and they are all the same shit, rape crap, pretty girl in love with handsome mc that end up being blackmailed\raped by ugly\fat\dude or monster and somehow magically starts to like and turn into a sex slave by their own free will, if a dev wants to make realistic ntr content he can't use this stuff as reference
You can't blame japanese hentai for this.After all almost all hentai games have nothing to do with real life and they don't even try to do it or claime it.But here in the West we always get the same crap-the game will be a realistic one with realistic characters and realistic progress.Sorry but realistic female characters are nowhere to be seen in NTR paths.

If you make the other girls main interrest in NTR path-sure.But they are not.

Reactions: Jubz and Valeck

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

Im sorry i thought this game was centered around mc and his family and the other girls were...well SIDE GIRLS.. that doesnt mean they shouldnt get content dont get me wrong but i think most of the guys who play this game are in it to see more content with the main girls or am i wrong? I mean mom and sis get plenty of content in the NTR route so why cant they get the same love on the non-ntr one? You can always write some plot twist with a big impact that will advance the slow pace that is in the non-ntr route...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Okay DarkSithLord47,

mind if i step up to give you that feedback and as DarkSithLord47 said.
I did in fact talked you about this when you took the job to write the game and as i said in my other post i can see how other writers may have hurt you with doing the script, i have played the 2 chapter and you have the oportunity to amend both routes, i will not dare to give you feedback about the ntr route because i dont play it and there is 1000 people here more adecuate to give you the feedback for that route so i want to also say that this post wont be in anyway any hate towards those that like ntr but an opinión of how to improve the non ntr so bear with me guys .

As i did tell you when you took the job to write the game, a non ntr should be the mc & girls so when you want to write a non ntr route you should center that route in the girls and mc, you can make the mc beat those guys that are always coming on our girls or blackmail them etc wathever you can think off is up to you to write but make that so they never appear again (that way both you and the one doing the render will not have to work on unnecesary stuff) dont keep them coming in a non ntr route because what people want is content with the girls and mc, so far you both have fail in that category ( center the alpha route as non ntr will be a way to avoid that, you guys did want to have also a alpha route with ntr and that ended up being too much work and certainly no easy task to write and make people happy)
You guys think as some other devs that incest is something that must come as blueballing updates but thats not true, take icstor as an example, the mc can show the mom and sis how much he loves them and how he will protect them making it easier for both of them to acept having a relationship with him (use the whole of culture shock as something that is accepted, considering the date the mc have with the mom, they in fact did see a mother and son kinda *making out* in publick, use that to make the mom & sis to acept theyr feeling for the mc and make them advance the relationship faster using a secondary girl, for example make the mc fuck some girl in his room and make sure the sis or the mom see that, use that to make them "fear" losing the mc to some random girl and more willing to acept having sex with mc so the mc dont have to look it elsewhere etc.
As i said blueball updates saying that incest needs time to nurture is nothing but bad creativity in the writer or simply bad writing, i dont think you are a bad writer so i think maybe a bit of feedback is in fact a good thing to give you ideas of how to make that happen.
Hope this help if even a Little, you acepting feedback is something atleast to admire in a devs/writers personal qualities.

since i forget in my other post.... Happy holidays to you all ;)

Last edited:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Im sorry i thought this game was centered around mc and his family and the other girls were...well SIDE GIRLS.. that doesnt mean they shouldnt get content dont get me wrong but i think most of the guys who play this game are in it to see more content with the main girls or am i wrong? I mean mom and sis get plenty of content in the NTR route so why cant they get the same love on the non-ntr one? You can always write some plot twist with a big impact that will advance the slow pace that is in the non-ntr route...
Okay! See that’s feedback. When there are 100 posts about “catching up” there is no way to really figure out what that means.

I will keep that in mind for the next few scripts!

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Okay! See that’s feedback. When there are 100 posts about “catching up” there is no way to really figure out what that means.

I will keep that in mind for the next few scripts!
Whenever an update drops people will come into the thread and ask if there are any scenes with Mom/sis yet for Alpha. No one asks if there is new Maude/Liza/Sophie/Swim teacher or the brunette chick i can't remember the name of content.
Any scenes with the side chicks puts any content furthering romance with Mom/sis another update further away.
I can guarantee if King put up a poll on Patreon asking the patreons if they were willing to go without side chick content for the next few updates so Alpha route could concentrate on furthering the relationship with Mom/sis you would get an overwhelming yes.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes