jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anybody got a a walkthrough for the whole game? the one on the front page just covers the date with lisa.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
It's not always self explanatory so ty

What about corruption, how does that affect the girls?
You need slut for the beta, love points for the alpha path. I thought it's pretty much self-explanatory what it does - if your family loves you very much they are less likely to put out for others. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
*Chooses "hold her hand"*

(NO! That's filthy. How could I ever do something like that.)
---
What?
Yeah, this bit is weird. It doesn't even matter how high the points are either because I cranked up her love and corruption stats to 100 as well as the MC confidence and it still does nothing. There's also no images in the folder of him holding her hand so no idea why this option is included if you can't even do it.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Fondamentally, I'd expect you could still enjoy having a slutty girlfriend while being an "alpha", like Marcus who enjoy showing off Sophie and even doing more. So I don't think the link between alpha and love (or beta and slut) was that obvious.
Anyway, I'm currently continuing playing the game and I enjoy it, good catch.

Reactions: Dyhart

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I thought the "Alpha" route was originally intended for the MC to be the dominant one, eventually over a potential rivalry with Marcus with that goal of eventually meeting (and meating) his mother.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Yeah, this bit is weird. It doesn't even matter how high the points are either because I cranked up her love and corruption stats to 100 as well as the MC confidence and it still does nothing. There's also no images in the folder of him holding her hand so no idea why this option is included if you can't even do it.
it's a fake choice, (I looked at the script).

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
This game turns to be very hard. While i read comments here i see that i am loosing a lot of scenes.
I think we need a good and clear Walkthrough, we dont remeber all choices that we take before (updates take a long time).
P.s. I like this game.

Reactions: Gadget63

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Current status in Patreon

Next update status of chapter 2 v0.3
Rendering 0%
Writing 0%
Coding 0%

:(:cry: Developer, forget the Coronavirus, get to work ... working, guy :cool:

Reactions: King of Lust

henrikad

May 6, 2018
wtf why not even a single new ntr scene in the new update? at least include one or two new scenes in the updates

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
There are two routes (I did not use walkthrough and I am not an experienced player, I am a beginner in games):
- On the first route I protected MC's sister, from Marcus.
- I'm playing the second route, favoring Marcus' relationship with the MC's sister.

Both routes are exciting, but of course I chose the route on which the MC protects his sister.

The developer could already indicate the routes at the beginning of the game in the next update.

I wish the developer perfect health so that he can continue with this excellent work

Reactions: Shirafune
3.30 star(s) 80 Votes