Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
So is this strictly an NTR game? The renders look good enough but if it's straight up NTR and no non-ntr paths I'm going to have to give it a pass.
Yes and no. You have a harem path, but it does not have much content. Most of the sexual stuff goes down in the ntr path.

Reactions: Koulo077

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Will it finaly have new content or it is another update changing stuff that was allready in ?

Most importantly - are there new NTR scenes ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thrownaway13 i have found a little mistake in the day11.rpy file.In the label "day11morningalpha" in the line 411 you have wrote "Seeing [m] like that was amazing. " instead of "Seeing [m] like that was amazing." . And i have 2 questions.The first is could you delete in the intro.rpy the last 2 text lines? because the picures are changed and the game version is now 0.90. there is written:
"Dev" "Some scenes still have the old low quality renders."
"Dev" "I hope to have them changed in the next update, 0.85. Sorry for the inconvenience." .
And the second is in the same script file is written : Your father passed away five years ago in a tragic bicycle accident but Tracy has remained single ever since. Would it be not better when there is written : Your father passed away five years ago in a tragic bicycle accident and Tracy has remained single ever since. I mean in this sentence the word "but Tracy".Maybe I'm wrong english is not my native language.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Culture Shock [v0.9] [King of lust] (3 gb rar pc original)

393 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Note. If your compressed game keeps crashing after a few minutes of full screen playing, please use this fix (attachment) - unzip it in the GAME\renpy\display (overwrite when asked). Sorry for that, and thanks archedio for reporting.

Last edited:

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Thrownaway13 i have found a little mistake in the day11.rpy file.In the label "day11morningalpha" in the line 411 you have wrote "Seeing [m] like that was amazing. " instead of "Seeing [m] like that was amazing." . And i have 2 questions.The first is could you delete in the intro.rpy the last 2 text lines? because the picures are changed and the game version is now 0.90. there is written:
"Dev" "Some scenes still have the old low quality renders."
"Dev" "I hope to have them changed in the next update, 0.85. Sorry for the inconvenience." .
And the second is in the same script file is written : Your father passed away five years ago in a tragic bicycle accident but Tracy has remained single ever since. Would it be not better when there is written : Your father passed away five years ago in a tragic bicycle accident and Tracy has remained single ever since. I mean in this sentence the word "but Tracy".Maybe I'm wrong english is not my native language.
Thanks for telling that we will fix those
when we will work on bugfix

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
i would to inform you that i have updated the incest patch to the version 0.90.I hope everything works.i have no idea why, but my savegame for the alpha route is gone.So i can´t test the new content .Now i have to play from new.

Last edited:

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Hello there, couple of questions:
1)what kind of ntr it is?Is it avoidable?
2)how much non ntr contenте there is?
thank in advance!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
thank in advance!
1 Definitely avoidable on the alpha path. You get one voyeur scene with Marcus and his gf. Can't state anything about the beta and diplomat paths.
2 Okay. Lots of teasing and getting to know. HJ, BJ, grinding, one sex scene in a special.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.03.2020 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
1 Definitely avoidable on the alpha path. You get one voyeur scene with Marcus and his gf. Can't state anything about the beta and diplomat paths.
2 Okay. Lots of teasing and getting to know. HJ, BJ, grinding, one sex scene in a special.
When you say “in a special”, what do you mean?!

Reactions: nikidzv

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
thank in advance!
If you don't like NTR its not really worth your time, if you do then its a must play.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes