Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here is my android port for Ch2 V0.5
Includes this walkthrough/gallery and the incest mod

Usual gestures are incl.
Credit to IAmAB and gigan for the mods
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to Ch2 V0.5
Notes: Some of my saves were not working - if this is you, start a new game to avoid error screens.
Codes for gallery and extra scene not required

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
So, during the drinking pin pong game the walkthrough text says I need to hit both girls twice, for a total of four hits.
I get 2 hits max each game and that seems to be intended.
Are we really supposed to get four hits? Is it actually RNG and just mega awful on rounds 2 and 4/5?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
that is the reason why you dind´t become the highlighted there.The patch overwrite this scene complete so you didn´t see that.I think there was more but i can´t remember how many.I have fixed that for IAmAB after he post the first version for his mod but maybe he forget how to do it.He used now the original label names so the patch will not compatible with his mod

Itzrajib

May 31, 2020
Hi IAmAB thanks for your mod.. just a question .. i used your the intoxicating flavor mod with android and it worked fine but with this mod game always crash ( without incest ). Any reason for crash... please answer..

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes